Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
Also, I'm suprised that they were launching four at a time, I thought only tier V carriers had two hangers? Or was that "just two drones" a temporary change that got unchanged? Or is there some DOFF magic that's gone over my head here?
I was suprised by this too. Most hangars support two flights at once, but the tachyon drone hangar does not, rather launching twice as many fighters as it says it does. Apparrently, all tach-drone hangars launch four drones, but only support one flight of drones. Trying to launch a second set immediately destroys the first.

This is as many as any ship can deploy though, as even a Vo'Q or Kar'Fi is only allowed to mount one hangar worth of tachyons.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaFury View Post
I was suprised by this too. Most hangars support two flights at once, but the tachyon drone hangar does not, rather launching twice as many fighters as it says it does. Apparrently, all tach-drone hangars launch four drones, but only support one flight of drones. Trying to launch a second set immediately destroys the first.

This is as many as any ship can deploy though, as even a Vo'Q or Kar'Fi is only allowed to mount one hangar worth of tachyons.
Well the next ones were launching just as the last of the previous batch died, so there were never more than four around at a time, but that was plenty.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Well Just imagine what it will be like when the Feds can use Spam.
They have stopped over the last year, it seems. I haven't seen a Fed Cruiser drop a mine in ages, or Scorpians. Still see plenty of summoned ships though. The only thing spammed now is AMS and BFAW.

Since currently BFAW is hitting about 100% of the time, why not just reduce the HP of the Tachyon Drones done to about 3k and be done with it?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Bump, people need to talk about the issues with the drones. Not useless other stuff.

Cryptic respond already.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Cryptic, are you people actually going to balance these drones out or what? The drain effect is too high despite the recent fix to the power insulators which make about a 2-5% difference in terms of resists.

It's been almost a month and no response. RESPOND ALREADY. It's not that hard.