Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains,

I did the quest to get the Odyssey with all of my characters. However it seems, for one character I did not visit the quest NPC after completion to actually get my ship box. I have the quest in my log, marked as "completed" and it says, I should go to the NPC. He is not standing where he used to during the event.
Is there any possibility to redeem my completed quest and get the ship? Is the NPC elsewhere, perhaps?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 11:18 AM
No, the opportunity to get the ship expired when the event ended weeks ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Greetings Captains,

I did the quest to get the Odyssey with all of my characters. However it seems, for one character I did not visit the quest NPC after completion to actually get my ship box. I have the quest in my log, marked as "completed" and it says, I should go to the NPC. He is not standing where he used to during the event.
Is there any possibility to redeem my completed quest and get the ship? Is the NPC elsewhere, perhaps?

Thanks!
It wouldn't hurt to put in a GM ticket explaining what happened. Since the mission (and use that word) is completed they know you didn't turn it in. Maybe someone will take pity on you and complete it for you and give you the ship.

Worst case -- you don't get thte ship and are in the same place you are now.
Best case -- you get it.

Either way, please let us know if you get this resolved.

Also, sorry if my sig is taunting you... I don't mean it to be.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Just for the feedback - I followed the advice and wrote a ticket. Today I got response from a GM. He was very friendly, yet could not help me with the issue. The "system" would not have the functionality to give me special items, he said.

So, unfortunate for me. Just in case a dev or someone else in charge is reading this: For future events like this, you might consider to let the mission giving NPCs stick around for one or two weeks after the event has finished. I know this manner from Guild Wars, for example. The NPCs wouldn't give the mission after the event ends, of course, but you would still be able to redeem the quest/mission and obtain your award.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Just for the feedback - I followed the advice and wrote a ticket. Today I got response from a GM. He was very friendly, yet could not help me with the issue. The "system" would not have the functionality to give me special items, he said.

So, unfortunate for me. Just in case a dev or someone else in charge is reading this: For future events like this, you might consider to let the mission giving NPCs stick around for one or two weeks after the event has finished. I know this manner from Guild Wars, for example. The NPCs wouldn't give the mission after the event ends, of course, but you would still be able to redeem the quest/mission and obtain your award.
Or allow you to hail Starfleet/Qo'Nos to complete it... That'd make a world of difference.