Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Maybe i just overlooked it in some patch notes but:

Previously any character could do history 101 and 102. Now there seems to be a minimum level of 4 required for it to show up. Is this a bug or intentional and a note was missing in the patch notes or i just didn't see the note?

I was leveling 2 characters one lvl 3 and another lvl 4 now and 3 can pick it up anymore but 4 can. Tested with a few other below lvl 4, doesnt show up. But for all high lvl characters it works.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2012, 02:16 PM
I didn't see it in the patch notes either, but I think you're right. The reason I came in to the Gameplay Bugs area today was that Commander Viala had stopped giving one of my characters either the option to accept the missions or see the countdown timer until he could. He's level 3, which fits with what you're saying.

EDIT: Just to note, this was the case before this morning's patch too, so it must've come with yesterday's.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 03:04 AM
thanks for the independent confirmation. i too think it was so since 2-3 patches.

can we have an acknowledgement from the devlopers whether this is an intended change or not? and if not please add it to the internal list of bugs. i think this is rather easy to fix.