Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
Report the bug and they will try to fix it.
OK i reported the cloak bug 57 weeks and counting......they sure do fix bugs......
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2012, 02:20 PM
" Useless Bug" - person that does not know how to enter name or password to account he/she/it created.
person that has not yet figured out the purpose of a mouse and keyboard and what all
those buttons and letters do.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Useless bug - 10 thousand cardassians but no Bat'Leth?

Mustrum "You get it right?*" Ridcully
*)ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmoomoo
So here I am minding my own business and trying to play a few STF when suddenly...4 games ina row... i get the "Useless bug" well I have had it---- Crytpic cant even make a game that plays like a game... I regret the money I have spent playing this game as I have disappointed by the product time-and-time again and I say For shame on perfect worlds for publishing such a none functioning product... you have ripped and tarnished the Star trek franchise and I wont br a part of it anymore... I am going to go buy SWTOR and I am not looking back.

- I want a REFUND!
though i realize its never going to happen " once you have their money never give it back"! *******s....
Can you describe the bug you are having?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2012, 03:08 PM
i think this is the one that goes like this:

able to move, fly the ship, but not able to fire weapons or use abilities

had a couple of guys come into stf's like that, refuse to leave, we fail, they get moody because of it, wasnt pretty

because of my experience with people claiming to have this bug, im not sure whether i believe its real or not
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2012, 03:12 PM
I already had this bug, solved this way:
- escape till you get the screen to log off
- alt+tab to another window
- alt+tab to STO
- escape
- fire
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Got one of these "Useless Bugs" myself ... it was in a Red Box ... still waiting for my refund ...
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmoomoo

- I want a REFUND!
though i realize its never going to happen " once you have their money never give it back"! *******s....
How much money did you actually spend in just one month of playtime?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxtalon
" Useless Bug" - person that does not know how to enter name or password to account he/she/it created.
person that has not yet figured out the purpose of a mouse and keyboard and what all
those buttons and letters do.
Where all of your skills jam and you cannot fight...
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthonia
i think this is the one that goes like this:

able to move, fly the ship, but not able to fire weapons or use abilities

had a couple of guys come into stf's like that, refuse to leave, we fail, they get moody because of it, wasnt pretty

because of my experience with people claiming to have this bug, im not sure whether i believe its real or not

I have had it a couple of times. I tend to refer to it as the Command Bug as those are what are disabled when it strikes. But yes, you can move / fly and you can use the Chat box. Nothing else will work though.

If you log out and back in, the bug will vanish. For those people you were with in the STF, let them know that. If they log right back in, they will reappear in the same STF with the Command Functions restored.

I have heard that switching Instances can restore the Commands as well, although I do not see that as being helpful in an STF.
Closed Thread