Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Possible end series rewards
02-25-2012, 06:03 PM
here are some (early) ideas for some possible limited time rewards (like the breen/reman boffs, and ophidian cane) for the 2800 series, more imput is appreciated:

Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (for anyone who did not get one)
Jem'Hadar Tact officer
Card Engineer
Vorta Science officer
+
Doffs included
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
The consensus seems to be a Jem'hadar Boff, judging by the Ketracel White item drops (not the commodity).

It's not going to be a Jem'hadar Attack Ship, since CBS vetoed the idea of easily-accessible non-Starfleet/Klingon ships flying around, which is why it and the Galor are lockbox rewards.

I'd love it if Doffs were included as a reward, though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-25-2012, 06:45 PM
wow thats kinda stupid, which may lead up to a lot of controversy to all the people who did not get it that want it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter2
here are some (early) ideas for some possible limited time rewards (like the breen/reman boffs, and ophidian cane) for the 2800 series, more imput is appreciated:

Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (for anyone who did not get one)
Jem'Hadar Tact officer
Card Engineer
Vorta Science officer
+
Doffs included
Definitely will not be the attack ship CBS says it has to be rare because it is not cannon enough (just look at all the non cannon in the first place.)

But I would love a cardassain Engineer and or a cardassain + Jem'Hadar doff pack.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Likely the Jem'Hadar BOff considering the Ketracel White drops.

Though I am disappointed that this new space set has a set bonus that only works on the attack ship...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Likely the Jem'Hadar BOff considering the Ketracel White drops.

Though I am disappointed that this new space set has a set bonus that only works on the attack ship...
What ability is that?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Likely the Jem'Hadar BOff considering the Ketracel White drops.

Though I am disappointed that this new space set has a set bonus that only works on the attack ship...
and thats why i was wondering about the end series reward(s)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
What ability is that?
I believe its the 'Victory Is Life' ability..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-25-2012, 06:56 PM
oh and i ment that the attack ship would be the limited reward so the controversy would not explode i guess
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter2
oh and i ment that the attack ship would be the limited reward so the controversy would not explode i guess
I would buy it that the Attack Ship would be first run only reward... but I sincerely doubt it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 AM.