Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Regarding warnings and STF's, many times they just don't work. Sometimes you just have mindless people who don't read anything and it's just click, click, pew, pew. There needs to be a voting system in place to kick those kind of people from STF's.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
Lol my fleet and I tried infected space all in shuttles. If I remember right we destoryed the far left transformer after about 1 or 2 hours then we gave up. Your thread just reminded me of the funny day.
Yeah, the only way to compete with starship-level damage output in a shuttle is by having dual cannons in both weapon slots.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Ah yes, that would be me...

Actually, I was doing weapon upgrade on the craft, and literally forgot that STF queue takes the ship that currently operating as chosen.

So, realizing the 'trouble' of it all, just played it out. And it was fun!! But not recommmended for the battle harded

*To make sure this was me, besides the Wpn usage, what other featuers were seen in action?*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDan View Post
I joined a pug KA Space elite and guess who turned up?

A guy in a shuttle who forgot to swap ships after playing the new FE. I was a facepalm moment but myself and the other 3 guys were actually amazing and we managed to complete the mission.

And the lootdrop gods were kind on me and gave me a lovely Prototype Tech drop.

Just thought I'd share that. Perhaps the Dev's should implement a warning when you queue for an STF if your ship is a shuttle....