Lt. Commander
For the next series re run, whenever that may be, could we get a Breen ground set added to the game please. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
For the next series re run, whenever that may be, could we get a Breen ground set added to the game please. :p
Hope so! WIth the way this FE has been going, I think we should expect a Space and Ground set for each front. The Reman set already has a shield after all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Hope so! WIth the way this FE has been going, I think we should expect a Space and Ground set for each front. The Reman set already has a shield after all.
Devidians have a ground shield too :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Devidians have a ground shield too :O
Yup - would be difficult to think how to do a Space set for them though...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 03:44 AM
I dont consider it a high priority of anything but id like all the FE series to have their items reworked into sets.

For the Breen series we have the Ice gun (can never remember the name), so rework that and add shield and armour to that.

the Devidian we had a shield and the antiproton rifle alreday so that just needs some armour and rework that into a set.

Cloaked intentions had the reman shield so that needs a deflector and engines and there were some romulan ground weapons alreday so add the shield and armour.

That would add a huge amount of replay value to all of those series.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Yup - would be difficult to think how to do a Space set for them though...
maybe some kind of Plasma-Devidian hybrid... thing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I dont consider it a high priority of anything but id like all the FE series to have their items reworked into sets.

For the Breen series we have the Ice gun (can never remember the name), so rework that and add shield and armour to that.

the Devidian we had a shield and the antiproton rifle alreday so that just needs some armour and rework that into a set.

Cloaked intentions had the reman shield so that needs a deflector and engines and there were some romulan ground weapons alreday so add the shield and armour.

That would add a huge amount of replay value to all of those series.
Plus, with the DOFF mechanics added to the game there would be quite a few opportunities to hook up a couple of mini-assignments a lá Second Wave.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2012, 03:58 AM
What will the Breen set look like, then? This is a minor thing, but I personally would dislike it if Starfleet officers would just run around in Breen gear. It'd be cool if you'd get a kind of Starfleet arctic gear or something.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VangarVega
What will the Breen set look like, then? This is a minor thing, but I personally would dislike it if Starfleet officers would just run around in Breen gear. It'd be cool if you'd get a kind of Starfleet arctic gear or something.
lies.. Breen suits for everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2012, 04:51 AM
... kust as long as the KDF finally got visible armor...