Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Lt. Ferra opens up new duty officers for purchase with dilithium with each commendation rank.
This appears to work properly for my Klingon with Lt. S'stas, as he can buy Marauding duty officers for dilithium.

However, my Federation Captain has no duty officers available for dilithium under Diplomacy.
All of the other commendation ranks have duty officers available for purchase, but not Diplomacy.

Is this a known bug? Any idea on a timeframe for fixing it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmomo
Am I the only one seeing this problem? Should I submit a ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 09:09 PM
its a well known issue. just hang tight, a fix should be along soon™
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohNyNorMuS View Post
its a well known issue. just hang tight, a fix should be along soon™
I was afraid you were going to say that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmomo
Lt. Ferra opens up new duty officers for purchase with dilithium with each commendation rank.
This appears to work properly for my Klingon with Lt. S'stas, as he can buy Marauding duty officers for dilithium.

However, my Federation Captain has no duty officers available for dilithium under Diplomacy.
All of the other commendation ranks have duty officers available for purchase, but not Diplomacy.

Aside from the bug some people are having.

What level of diplomicy do you have? For example when the doff system came out my main character was already an ambassador so I could buy any doffs for dilithium including the purples. where as others could only buy green and some could not buy andy till I got the rank up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
When Doff system came up I wasn't even rank 1 diplomacy. I'm rank 4 Diplomacy now and Ferra still won't allow me to purchase Diplomacy tabbed doffs for dilithium. It's making it seem as if I have never used a Tier trade thingy at all.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Game Support Sucks
03-03-2012, 02:21 AM
I tried submitting a ticket for this issue and I got the run-around.

There first response to the problem was this generic response that included the classic phrases of "we are working very hard," "we appreciate your patience," "here is a list of known issues," etc.

In the list of known issues, this problem was not even there. My ticket then went into the "resolved" status, as if somehow that had fixed it. So as professionally as I could, I called them out on it.

The customer support technician replied back: "We are very sorry for the wait," "we are looking into the issue," "thank you for your time," blah, blah, blah. But then as to almost throw it back in my face, at the end of the reply, the technician copy/pasted a snippet from the original message. "List of known issues: Problems with training Science Team III." I sat there just wondering how that had anything to do with what I had said to them.

I replied again, "I and others are having problems purchasing Blue Duty Officers of Commendation Rank III and beyond from Lt. Ferra via Dilithium. We are not talking about the power: Science Time III. The only overlap between these 2 sentences is III"

No response has been received since then. Honestly, I have low expectations on this getting fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanwoodcock
What level of diplomicy do you have? For example when the doff system came out my main character was already an ambassador so I could buy any doffs for dilithium including the purples. where as others could only buy green and some could not buy andy till I got the rank up.
I'm rank 4 now, and cannot buy any quality (green, blue, purple) for dilithium.
It is the only DOFF commendation rank with that issue, at least for me.

I guess I'm not alone in this issue, and I guess it's also not something that is on Cryptic's radar.