Lt. Commander
# 1 Still really??
03-02-2012, 04:38 AM
This is ridiculous now. Back in January i brought this issue up of the Defera invasion event having time windows that for everyone in Europe is 0200 or 0300 i cant stay up to play that i have work to do. Why has this not been changed why?? it cant be that hard just change the times on the event. i dont normally post angry thread messages i am more often than not trying to support cryptic but when content is being denied me because of where i live that really infuriates me.

Can we please get a change to this please. i want to be able to play the invasion on a weekday rather than having to wait till the weekend by which point i am either busy or playing the feature episode. it is not much to ask for a little change in times for a weekday Defera invasion is it??
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Here you go :

March 4 : 8PM - 10PM (GMT0)
March 11 : 8PM - 10PM (GMT0)
March 17 : 8PM - 10PM (GMT0)
and so on ....

everything in the Ingame - Calender

PS : There were always different Time Slots for Defera, one being GMT and one PST, so nothing to change here ...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2012, 04:57 AM
really ohhh my mistake then sorry everyone
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2012, 05:06 AM
sorry i meant during the weekday if you look at the calendar there are times for people to play on Monday Wednesday Thursday or Friday my issue is that these times are only for America anyone who wants to play from the EU cant as its to early in the morning. I like the Defera ground invasion and i would like to be able to play it more than once a week like those who live in America can
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalic89
sorry i meant during the weekday if you look at the calendar there are times for people to play on Monday Wednesday Thursday or Friday my issue is that these times are only for America anyone who wants to play from the EU cant as its to early in the morning. I like the Defera ground invasion and i would like to be able to play it more than once a week like those who live in America can
Yeah but to be fair there are some "EU Only" too, like most Saturdays ... might be slightly in favor of the US ... would be nice having 2 Slots every time though ...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2012, 05:21 AM
exacly 2 slots everyday seems liek the right compromise i think one for EU and one for the US
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thutmosis
Yeah but to be fair there are some "EU Only" too, like most Saturdays ... might be slightly in favor of the US ... would be nice having 2 Slots every time though ...
Most saturdays have an early morning/late night (UTC) Defera Invasion too which would make it a prime time in US. I didn't see a single invasion outside of that "middle of the night" timeslot during the week.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2012, 05:42 AM
I can't find the thread, but it ha been raised one of the "yellows" have said they will look into it and see if there can be some of the weekday ones at a more friendly time for EU players.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decronia
I can't find the thread, but it ha been raised one of the "yellows" have said they will look into it and see if there can be some of the weekday ones at a more friendly time for EU players.
yes i was raised before by me. it doesnt take this long to look into it surely if it does then ok but that was back in jan its been a month and a bit now and nothing has changed for times