Lt. Commander
Ok, I play here for two months the game is very cool and pay two months to be a gold member. After two months I understand to be a gold member it is sucks. NO BONUSES.
I have preposal IT IS TIME RETRAIN TOKEN to be free for all gold members.
If it is not Retrain Token free from this month, I will stop to pay for gold membership and stop buyng new ships from g-stor.
I am not IDIOT to pay for game one time evry months , and after that to pay for everything else in the game.
If you don' t listen to me this "Free-to-Play Game" will be full only with silver members.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Gold members get a free Respec at each level up. They also have Vet Rewards which give them more free Respecs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilpenkov View Post
Ok, I play here for two months the game is very cool and pay two months to be a gold member. After two months I understand to be a gold member it is sucks. NO BONUSES.
I have preposal IT IS TIME RETRAIN TOKEN to be free for all gold members.
If it is not Retrain Token free from this month, I will stop to pay for gold membership and stop buyng new ships from g-stor.
I am not IDIOT to pay for game one time evry months , and after that to pay for everything else in the game.
If you don' t listen to me this "Free-to-Play Game" will be full only with silver members.
Umm... I think you should take a deep breath and calm down before raging on the forums. when ever I rage on the forms I too also don't get my point across well.

1. AS a gold member you get access to foundry, 400 C-store points ( There is your free retrain token there) extra bridge officers slots, and an extra character slot. ( while for me that bonus is not worth it. it is still technally a bonus )

2. G-store... sorry I found that funny Also you don't pay for everything else in the game. lucky for us we get all the missions we want, and access to foundry missions. Plus there are great ships already in the game . ( I use those ships and some of them I enjoy more then C-store ships. )

3. I don't think the game will be full of silvers, and even if it is, so what? Honestly they are still making more money as it is, ( the grab box spam should be able to prove that ) and some silvers do pay more in C-store purchases then golds. I know myself ( as an Ex Gold ) am looking at spending about 60 dollars next month to get some ships before I grind out my klingon. so just because there are a lot of silvers doesn't mean there isn't money being made. in fact there is a lot of money made off of silvers.

4. whats wrong with silvers. Were just like you, but we see that our 15 dollars a month is spend on better things like the C-store instead of a sub.

While I think golds should get more, and a retrain token should be one of them. There are ways around it. If I were you I would plan out your skill points. that is what I did before we went free to play. Also Tribble can be your friend on testing builds.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 10:04 AM
LoL with one word i pay evry month 15 dollars for one Retrain Token hahahah when you hit 50 you have 5 token and you use them first week and then !? Vet Rewards is big bull****s i don t carie about Vet Rewards.
Every Free-to-Play Game in the beginning have problem , but in time they make changes and the most of them is respect skills free for all players.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 10:06 AM
So don't pay your $15.00 a month and buy them directly from the C-Store.

I have around 7 Respecs on each alt and I'm lucky if I use even 1 of them. The Skill Tree is so generic now that it's almost impossible to screw it up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
So don't pay your $15.00 a month and buy them directly from the C-Store.

I have around 7 Respecs on each alt and I'm lucky if I use even 1 of them. The Skill Tree is so generic now that it's almost impossible to screw it up.

This right there. It is not like it was. It has been simplified to the point that you can't really screw up if you take the time. and if you plan a head by using THIS TOOL then you will never have to worry about it. I know I do.

also why are you paying 15 dollars a month. why don't you instead take that 15 dollars. buy C-store points. unlock foundry slots, raise your energy credit cap, and you will be set. if you get a new character you can always buy item slots, Boff slots, and character slots...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
LoL with one word i pay evry month 15 dollars for one Retrain Token hahahah when you hit 50 you have 5 token and you use them first week and then !? Vet Rewards is big bull****s i don t carie about Vet Rewards.
Every Free-to-Play Game in the beginning have problem , but in time they make changes and the most of them is respect skills free for all players.
Visit the forums, do some research on different builds, post (in a non-ragey manner!) asking for advice, test builds on Tribble. These are all things you can/should do before burning through your respec tokens (seriously? five in a week? )
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Ty ppl no more gold member ty this is first game who F.... all gold membres hahahahha
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuc View Post
Visit the forums, do some research on different builds, post (in a non-ragey manner!) asking for advice, test builds on Tribble. These are all things you can/should do before burning through your respec tokens (seriously? five in a week? )
How you test builds on tribble ?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Ty ppl no more gold member ty this is first game who F.... all gold membres hahahahha
and good for you. Your not losing anything. buy stuff off of the C-store and save money... I mean the way I see it if cryptic wants someone like me who has support the game from well before day one ( even if I disagree at times ) to earn my money they need to sweeten the gold deal.

Welcome to the silver club.