Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-26-2012, 12:46 PM
They are supposed to do exactly what the tooltip says: a flat power bonus, and a scaling additional Efficiency bonus.

I'll look into why they may not be reliably working when I'm back in the office tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
They are supposed to do exactly what the tooltip says: a flat power bonus, and a scaling additional Efficiency bonus.

I'll look into why they may not be reliably working when I'm back in the office tomorrow.
thank you good sir!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-26-2012, 01:35 PM
I also noticed that the flat power bonus wasn't working.

I normally run at 125 weapon power. I removed one of my engineering consoles and it dropped to 123. I then equipped the Jem Hadar engine......and it stayed at 123. I even zoned a couple of times from Bajor to sector space and back to Bajor.....no change.

I really would love to see that flat power bonus working, because it would free up an engineering slot for me. :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Efficiency of any kind has been borked since the skill revamp... Constantly argue it but never seems to sink in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Jeremy, why aren't there any visuals for the Jemmie Deflector?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Jeremy, why aren't there any visuals for the Jemmie Deflector?
Jem'Hadar deflectors were never highly visible anyway. I imagine the idea is if you put all this stuff on a Jem'Hadar attack ship it won't look all that different.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-26-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm not seeing the flat bonus either. Also is the weapon power Efficiency bonus supposed to come from low levels of engine or weapon power?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-26-2012, 05:10 PM
i wonder if this set is for a sci power build aka high aux
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeckV View Post
I'm not seeing the flat bonus either. Also is the weapon power Efficiency bonus supposed to come from low levels of engine or weapon power?
The Efficiency bonus works like the old Weapons Efficiency Captain Skill. It's a sliding bonus from +0 at WEAPON power setting 75 up to around +10 at WEAPON power setting 25. And note, it's the wEAPON power SETTING not total weapon power.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qultar View Post
i wonder if this set is for a sci power build aka high aux
This set is meant for a shield sucking Science Vessel build. So much suckage.

Edit: OK that didn't across quite the way I intended.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:58 PM.