Lt. Commander
# 1 Improved LTS/Membership perks
02-26-2012, 06:01 PM
As it stands IMO, and from what most on here would say, theres not alot of incentive to sub to the game now that its F2P. All these rumors etc going round about low funds etc. Why not improve memberships, give them increased bonus's that would clearly seperate from from F2P/Silver memebers.

Examples of added perks:
- Increase in rare/very rare loot/rewards.
- Section in C-Store for Gold members only.
- Higher daily Dili cap
- Unique Duty officer assignments.
- Gold STFs
- Future faction Limited to LTS/Gold memebers
- Customizable ship interior layouts
- Access to new content first
- Increased chance of sucess and rewards from duty officers
- Daily login bonus
- Combat shuttle pet that can only be active on a sub'd account, Pet goes inactive if sub ends.
- Customized Ground Kit crafting
- Ability to set uniform scheme for your crew.
- Access to higher tier STF sets and rewards
- Extra set items for exsisting sets accessed only from Gold STFs, added items go unuseable once sub ends.
- Access to unique mission/story chains and with it unique rewards.
- Gold Bridge officer skills, only useable while subbed.
- Exclusive T6 ships. Unable to use when sub ends.
- Access to the bank and exchange from your ships ready room.

These are just some examples. I dont expect all to be added, or even half. But some would be a good idea, to give incentive.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Not going to happen, cryptic/pw does not want anyone to subscribe. They would rather you play for free and spend $$$$ on fluff items and keys every month...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Not going to happen, cryptic/pw does not want anyone to subscribe. They would rather you play for free and spend $$$$ on fluff items and keys every month...
And, IMO, there's nothing wrong with that. If I weren't a Lifer I'd happily be Silver and dump $15.00-$20.00 in the C-Store every month.

That's about what I spend every month anyway, and what I have been spending past the cost of my LTS for the last 2 years.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
There's more money in it this way--why would any keep paying for stuff they can otherwise get for free if they wait? The majority of lifers here were lifers long before the F2P conversion. The few useful things we get out of it are basically placebos. All they say is, "yeah, you've been around. But we have more people who will spend money on this game."

DO NOT buy LTS for this game. And if you already have one, I feel your pain. There are no good perks in it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 08:13 PM
The only thing on your list I can get behind is the increased Dilitium cap for gold players. I would say 10K per day instead of 8K.

Other than that, everything else on your list has already been address or could cause issues if Cryptic would to attempt it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Can we even get a forcasted list of what is to come for the 800 900 and 1000 day mark?
I know a vast majority are no longer in the running for the higher amount of days but a good portion of the community is.

I think for the 1000 day mark we should be allowed to create a tribble as a playable character (only because by 1000 days im sure just bout every other possible species would have been added to the cstore )
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuhno
Can we even get a forcasted list of what is to come for the 800 900 and 1000 day mark?
I know a vast majority are no longer in the running for the higher amount of days but a good portion of the community is.

I think for the 1000 day mark we should be allowed to create a tribble as a playable character (only because by 1000 days im sure just bout every other possible species would have been added to the cstore )
http://www.startrekonline.com/veteran_rewards