Lt. Commander
Is there a way to transfer items between characters?

I.e. if I have a Doff that isn't bound to me, can I somehow transfer it to my other character?

What about regular items?

I didn't see any option in the Mail interface to attach items, and dragging/dropping an item into a mail doesn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2012, 07:09 PM
You can use the Mail terminal at the various Starbases to send non-bound items to yourself. Your receiving character must pick them up there too. You can't send EC, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingwaffle123
I didn't see any option in the Mail interface to attach items, and dragging/dropping an item into a mail doesn't work.
when you write mail there are 5 empty rectangles at the bottem of the window, drag and drop items there and post it to your self
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
when you write mail there are 5 empty rectangles at the bottem of the window, drag and drop items there and post it to your self
The only criteria is that the mails must be sent from one of the Starbase Mail Terminals. The regular Mail system each character has doesn't have item boxes. So you have to send the items from the Mail Terminal and pick up items at the Mail Terminal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The only criteria is that the mails must be sent from one of the Starbase Mail Terminals. The regular Mail system each character has doesn't have item boxes. So you have to send the items from the Mail Terminal and pick up items at the Mail Terminal.
good point. use a mail box to send items
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Ahh that would be what was getting me. I was just clicking on the mail icon while out in space lol

Thanks everybody!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Also, send to you account name, not the character. For instance, for me I would send something to "@SinistarOne" - This lets all your characters pick up the items, even across factions. Which is why my Federation character has a few Klingon duty officers and vice versa.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Wow, and there I was looking over my friend's list to see who can I chain to the computer and use him/her as a temporary item bank...