Lt. Commander
# 221
02-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Will fleet founders have the ability to take over repeating events created from now members that have left and terminate them?
Lt. Commander
# 222
02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Dan,

Why can't we use Rare Borg Salvage to buy MK XI MACO or OMEGA gear? We can use 40 EDC's, but we can not use the Rare Borg Salvage to buy these. I would also like to be able to get the borg DOFF's with RBS (Rare Borg Salvage), can you please make this happen!!!!!...

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 223
02-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Dan, are we gonna have Mini Factions for Sto. 1-15 levels each, we already have the ships for most races in game as NPCs. If you make the start of the factions out to be featured episodes. that would be a great why to get them into the story again.
Lt. Commander
# 224
02-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erenor80
I do completely agree with Maximus92. But, in fact, it would be good to be able to switch to shuttlecrafts while using the main ship. Are you wandering around DS9 and want to repeat the Featured Episodes mission with your Runabout? Just go to the Hangar, board the little craft, and start the mission, without the need to go to a shipyard to select it, and with no need to return to the shipyard to return to the min ship
You can switch to the shuttle craft using your ship. You have to go to your transporter room and talk to the transporter chief. This will give you access to just your small craft. I know, it's odd to have to go to your transporter room for this, but at least the option is there.
Lt. Commander
# 225
02-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Welcome back dstahl
  • Are Engineering reports coming back?
  • When you guys give ships away could you please make non engineering ships available too?
  • Are there still plans on making 1 large seamless "galaxy" map?
  • I too would like to know if more FE are planned through the year or are you guys sticking to 2?
  • Any plans to bring the social connections back? (in game facebook, twitter, etc)
  • I would love to see more crafting related assignments in the DOFF screen - this would make an excellent alternative method of crafting
  • I would like to know more about any possible changes/updates coming to exploration

Thanks!!
Lt. Commander
# 226
02-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
You can switch to the shuttle craft using your ship. You have to go to your transporter room and talk to the transporter chief. This will give you access to just your small craft. I know, it's odd to have to go to your transporter room for this, but at least the option is there.
You can also switch back to your ship by going to your bridge on the shuttlecraft, then talking to the officer in the rear.
In both cases, remember to drag any gear you want to use BEFORE you click the "set as current".
Lt. Commander
# 227
02-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Will STO ever produce its own content rather than rehash or somehow
remain limited to the TV shows? For instance, adding your own alien
races in an episode or as player characters or using stuff from the
Star Trek: New Frontier, basically something to keep the game fresh
& not have a rehash feel to it.
Lt. Commander
# 228
02-27-2012, 07:55 PM
MOST Important: Level and Skill cap increaase...when???

1) Many of the Bridges aren't loading with everything being the way it is supposed to (Defiant,Vivid,Victory,Strategic are just some) and there are many threads about all the different ones that aren't working. Many of us have had tickets in for a month or more now and only a few of us have gotten any type of response from CS. For the bridges I listed for example the wrong colored carpets are loading. It looks like a "placeholder" carpet so really it's just a fix in the files being linked to the bridge model. Why is this taking so impossibly long to fix something so simple?

2) Is there actually any dedicated Customer Service for this game or just a whoever draws the short straw for the day thing going?

3)Fleet bases and functional/redesigned bridge,crew,engineering decks with some user customization. There really isn't a practical need for excessively long hallways to get to the lounge or captain's quarters. These could be greatly shortened or even removed and replaced with slightly recessed doors. Lounge and captain's quarters are excessively over-scaled taking room that could be used for holodecks, etc. Main Engineering looks like a First Contact replica but the 2nd and 3rd floor accessible ramp goes no where and serves no purpose. main engineering could be scaled down some. When are things like this going to be implimented?

4) I understand that pretty much everything you do in game has to be approved by CBS first, but will there ever be more "Create a new starship" contests or contests for creating new bridges, etc. So far everything is pretty much recycled from all the different series, but let's face it there isn't going to be any new series at least for awhile so STO needs to start branching out on it's own with newer ship designs. Also if it's a new starship design contest, let us also choose the layout of the ship (weapon slots, consoles, bridge officer slots, device slots) and what type of ship it would be (Sci, Eng, Tac or some combination of those.)
Lt. Commander
# 229
02-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Now that your back Dan are we going to see a return to the quality we had before you left? And are we going to see more new content (EG: Missions and not just C-Store ships and grab bags)??
Lt. Commander
# 230
02-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Will there be an in game Klingon "Shuttle" craft other than the TO'DUJ Fighter? Maybe something similar in size to the runabouts that would serve as an assault transport/insertion craft that would be available in game for energy credits or dilithuim instead of the fighters c-store only status.
Closed Thread