What's the schedule on fixing some of the costume bugs that are rather old at this point?
1. the TNG and Voyager combadges clip into female chests, and are inside male chests in some cases.
2. female TMP badge secondary color is not selectable.
3. Wrath of Khan uniforms not having ranks other than "Captain"
4. Jupiter uniforms do not have the "Lieutenant, JG" option.
5. Diplomat uniforms, despite being almost entirely based on the Insurrection dress uniform, have 2409 ranks.
6. DS9 and TNG film "open jacket" uniforms use the "Captain's Variant" undershirt instead of the undershirts from the normal uniforms.
7. Bajoran "Brigadier General" rank colors are reversed (shoulder patch is copper instead of silver, and rank is silver instead of copper).
8. "Gold" area on 100-day veteran rewards cannot be changed to other badge-colors.
9. Trill do not have spots on their neck.
10. Female characters unable to use gloves on off-duty outfits (while males are).
11. KDF characters unable to use Mercenary outfits despite the costumes being used on KDF NPC's.
1) Welcome back, Dan! And thanks for bringing this back!
2) A topic that has come up on an almost daily basis with my fleet is the subject of better support for guilds. Way, way back, an Engineering report or Ask Cryptic suggested that "Season Six" was to put a lot of focus on this aspect of Star Trek Online, including the concept of implementing Fleet Starbases.
Realising that sacrifices were made with the schedule to make F2P happen smoothly, is this idea still going to see daylight anytime in the forseeable future? And if so, have the Dev team got any other ideas of what could be added to support the fleets?
1. Do you guys have an ETA we can look forward to on the Rank Capacity increase?
2. When the Rank Capacity increases, will players also be able to get Mark 11-14 kits with level 4 powers like Medical tricorder 4 or Ambush 4? I feel as though powers on the Mk 10 kits are going to become obsolete after the Rank Cap increase.
What are Cryptic's plans with the current rank names? Wouldn't the team expect some canon-issues with CBS if the maximum rank is called Fleet Admiral? After all, there should only be a few of them around, and not thousands. What is Cryptic's view on the opinion that the "Trek-feel" of the game would be improved if level 50 is called "Captain" and not "Vice Admiral"?
I love the new shorter, split up ground/space STFs, and I love being able to cue for them. Can we expect to see more of these fun end game heroics added soon? My friends and I enjoy doing those as a group to farm gear and dillithium.