Is there any way to set a default character in the c-store? Whenever I choose to browse the selection my fed character is pre-selected, is that because that was my first char ever created or is it because most people play Feds? If I delete my fed and create a new one, will it be the default still?
Also, if I were to delete said fed character, will I be able to create a kdf character(given that I have slots for it) or is is mandatory to have a lvl 21 fed char in order to create a kdf char? In other words, will I be forced to lvl a fed char again to be able to create a new Klingon?
1. Voldemort Bug and other exploits. - When will these types of bugs be fixed. How do we get them fixed faster? It took a long time for your Devs to even admit there was a problem, then say its fixed, only to have a new patch reintroduce the bug. When these types of bugs are brought to light on the forums, the moderation team promptly bans anyone with details on it. What type of accountability should cryptic/pwe be held to in regards to reproduce-able bugs like this? It seems you will only fix these bugs when the general populace learns how to do it, but will go to extreme efforts to make sure they never learn, rather than fix the problem. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=256417
2. Content - Is it still the leaders decision that C-Store = content? When we ask for storyline content, and missions, you cried at us stating that you gave us content. C-store fluff. Is this what to expect of you in the future? Not all new storyline content has to be a featured episode.
3. Foundry - I'll be honest. I hardly use it except for the dailies. Sifting through and finding a good mission is annoying and sometimes a pain. If all the content the leaders are willing to create is C-store, can you find a way to promote a foundry mission to an actual in-game mission. Some of those missions are superior to the ones already in game.
4. Duty Officer - Exchange Sorting? Is it going to happen? When?
5. Chat channels - Can you create a better way for new people to find and join available channels in game? A lot of STO's intelligent community is hiding in these channels, and a normal person who pays little attention to the forums will never find them.
6. Pay for advantage/win - An original claim of the C-store was it would sell only fluff, not advantage to win. But that is exactly what has happened with all of the consoles. Some of the consoles can be used in extremely effective ways to make not having them a disadvantage. What is the plan? Release more? Fix what is there? Removal?
Any chance we could get some nice rewards for pvp? (maybe a nice ship set similar to the maco and omega sets) STFs have nice rewards. Featured episodes and many normal pve missions have nice rewards. Why not have something to reward the efforts of pvp players?
My question concerns fleets
Will there be a fleet star base/ KDF equivalent
Will there be increase in Banks tabs and slots both are needed “please”
Specific fleet mission’s maybe
How about better design options for fleet symbols and the choice for size so that they can be properly seen in the ships hulls
If and when we do get a star base, let it be possible for all fleet members [with fleet permeation] to decorate with personnel accolades and models like our own ships interiors to promote good competition in the fleet
Will there be banks, exchanges, shops, bars tailor and ship tailors in the base
Oh ya none fleet question can you aloe tabs for or add more slots to personnel banks
and will you be able to increase or remove the limits to Ground/ship Devices to save space for the new items being introduced to the game