Lt. Commander
# 301 Questing..
02-28-2012, 07:23 AM
Or should i state the lack of it... With the release of FTP we saw the questing change so dramatically that IMHO i feel the spirit of the game has been walked all over. You get to lvl50 now with only seeing 25% - 40% of the questing available. IMHO this has ruined the game.

SO..... Question is
Will we / Can we see a return to the much more enjoyable task of questing that involved doing all the storyline and ALL the sector space exploration before hitting the lvl cap.

As i see it the newer players are not getting a good grasp of the concepts of the game as the constant complaints about new players in the STF's would attest to. A return to slower lvling and being exposed to all the game can offer before players hit lvl cap IMHO would be more benifical to the longevity of this once great game.

thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 302 Main STO website
02-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Will we see the return of the mail icon and our friend list on the front page of STO? It is much easier and convienant to click an icon to take me to mail and easier to see which friends are online at a glance. Much easier indeed than having to always meddle around with the web address.
Lt. Commander
# 303
02-28-2012, 07:32 AM
what happened to the sto calender have not been able to get to it for a while
Lt. Commander
# 304
02-28-2012, 07:37 AM
1. will you in the near future be able to implement a group-feature that will allow people from the KDF and Star Fleet to group up for things like STF's and the like?
2. Will you in the near future be adding more to the crafting system? like being able to make special hull and shield upgrades or weapon adds?
3.Will you be doing any thing more with story lines like the Mirror or the Iconians?
4. Will you be fixing the level progression on the Klingon so that we don't have to grind from lvl 40 to 46 in pvp or war zones?
Lt. Commander
# 305
02-28-2012, 07:52 AM
How about letting the users play as the Borg
Lt. Commander
# 306
02-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Q: Is it just me being annoyed by the "AldebarEn" sector?
Lt. Commander
# 307
02-28-2012, 07:57 AM
What is the ETA concerning the Department Head/First Officer additions to the game? Will it appear on Tribble before Holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 308
02-28-2012, 07:57 AM
Will Foundry authors ever have the ability to let players fly another ship in their mission (or use a holoemmiter) like in the 'Doomsday Device' and 'Flight of the Comet'?
Lt. Commander
# 309
02-28-2012, 08:06 AM
First off welcome back Mr Stahl it's good to have you in the Captains chair again, now I have a couple of questions I would like answered. Firstly with Androids being declared unsuitable for use as player characters can you give us an update on the fate of the other possible player races i.e. Photonic Lifeforms, Talaxians etc and if we can expect to see any new races soon. Secondly is their any plans to do some more stories featuring ships and crew we may have encountered in earlier missions, the U.S.S. Kirk for example along with Captain Thelin and Lieutenant Miral Paris. Lastly is there any plans to look at updating the AI or the behavior of BOFF's on the ground? Since the combat revamp Ground Combat has become a favorite of mine but some my BOFF's behavior annoys me, like for example they all bunch together making a good target for grenades or only seem to use heals or shield recharges on themselves until combat is over.
Lt. Commander
# 310
02-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Cryptic are we going to get an active moderator who will update players in the "PC & Technical" section here in the forums? A lot of us are left in the dark, no updates are given, no communication is given if the programmers are getting our reports. Can we expect to get an active moderator or programmer to go into this section and keep us all updated?
Closed Thread