Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
When can we expect new Endgame content, and a lower grind rate for STF loot?
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I have a couple friends who own Macs and really want to play Star Trek Online. Is there any update on a possible release for Macs?
Lt. Commander
# 33 Mac version of STO
02-27-2012, 01:18 PM
When it will be a OSX version of Star Trek Online?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Will the day night effect from Bajor be added to other social zones like SFA and Risa, and on the same note is there also plans to add the animated trees and plants from Bajor to the other mentioned zones
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
1) Any chance of going back and making some of the items from earlier FE series a full set for a re-run? ie add a deflector and engine for the Reman shield. Some armour to go with the Devidian rifle and personal shield?

2) Can you let us know what content is due after this FE series. I heard there are some events due. Can you elaborate?

3) There was talk of some fleet actions for the academies. Are these still in the works?
Lt. Commander
# 36 Playable Romulans...
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
So are we going to get more playable factions in the game or is it going to remain Kligon and Federation only?
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-27-2012, 01:21 PM
First off, a sincere welcome back indeed.

My questions:

1. Server stability issues. What is being done about them?

2. STFs and Mark VII sets /drop rates.
To me, they are set so low they are near mythical.
I run at least three everyday on elite with my fleet, often making the objectives. I can't tell you how many times we've walked away with tons of drop boxes, a few hypos a random blue quality item, (inferior to the equipment my character is carrying) and that's it.
It's been nearly a month and not a single rare Borg tech drop to be found.

It seems that more and more, of the really desirable content/items are being left to sheer chance,

So my question is this:
Will there ever be other equally as cool items introduced that can be EARNED or crafted, rather than rely on the chance factor ? I'm talking about full body ground sets with complete visuals, or new space sets with cool new visuals that may be interchanged to enhanced other sets, or so forth.

I mean you gotta let us get the carrot sometimes right?

Thank you !

Again, good to have you back.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-27-2012, 01:21 PM
When drop rates of prototype techs will get better?
Lt. Commander
# 39 Importaant
02-27-2012, 01:22 PM
When the The Odyssey Class +1 is released will those with the ship get it for free? also will the Intrepid Bridge be fixed, and will we ever see an NX class ship interior to go with the enterprise set?
Lt. Commander
# 40 support......
02-27-2012, 01:23 PM
support support support, I dont call 6 day wait on ticket response support, nor do I call every answer "sorry we cannot help you I hope you understand" as an acceptable answer to every ticket... so when are we actually gonna have a support department. In game GM's have nearly no support options this also needs fixed...
Closed Thread