Lt. Commander
# 1 No curser?
02-27-2012, 08:42 PM
I am trying this game out for the first time as it looks really interesting, but im trying to create my guy and i have no curser, I'd really appreacete some help guys

thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Most often than not, this is related to your video drivers. Typically when this occurs, it's directly related to the Kernal32.dll file which is what regulates your video driver on your system. I suggest you navigate to the manufacturers website for your vid card and download a new vid driver. Make sure you uninstall the original one first.

In the event that you have an integrated card, such as one that came with a laptop for example, you'll simply need to update your vid card driver and that should work. Let us know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2012, 07:16 PM
I went to the website and downloaded the newest driver and i did get a curser but after a while it went away, im not very great with computer so i may have done something wrong, i am running a laptop just so ya know, any other suggestions would be very helpfull as the little bit of this game i have played so far seems really awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Hmmm... You say after a while it went away. What were you doing at that point, did you click on something? Was something downloading/patching? Something happened that caused the drivers to break yet again and I'm wondering what it is. Just moving your mouse around the screen does NOT do that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I was doing one of the first training missions, going after borg probes, i wasnt really paying attention to the curser, mostley using the keyboard. It was just gone when i went to use it next.
Ensign
# 6 Invisable curser
07-05-2012, 08:29 PM
I am having the same problem. No or invisable curser. I checked my video card and its driver was up to date.
I too have just started the game and I am pretty sure that I will need it.
Any ideas?