Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, March 2nd from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1500 to 1700 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. In addition, we will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will also not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-01-2012, 06:14 PM
will this replace saturday maintenance? or can we expect some scheduled downtime over the weekend too?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liath
will this replace saturday maintenance? or can we expect some scheduled downtime over the weekend too?
I think we're going to get two days with periods of downtime. Friday's for misc. doings and Saturday's would, presumably, be in relation for the next Featured Episode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
it should not take as long .we've been receiving the log off chunks..

look forward to it.. cheers w a gunslingergirlsadsmile
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Do what you need to do and may this weekend's FE be awesome and bugless. Well, no harm giving a lil encouragement yes? :3



EDIT - Patch notes are here

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...38#post4061938

Yay! Can chat in tailors.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Did they start maintenance early or did it simply crash?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
someone at cryptic needs to get a watch
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Nice so maintenance starts 40 mins early WITHOUT warning?

Was about to complete an STF....Thanks so much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, March 2nd from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1500 to 1700 UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. In addition, we will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will also not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.


Obviously they cannot tell time!!!!! 42 minuts EARLY!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Did they start maintenance early or did it simply crash?
good question. I can not log in either.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 PM.