Lt. Commander
Hax beams lost the insane acc modifier, and now do insane damage. It's like they took away 7[acc] modifiers and added twice as many [dam].
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 07:06 PM
i was playing nerf guns earlier.

my kid shot me in the eyeball.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 09:05 PM
The fine print: eyeball vodka combined with plasma disruptors may cause heavy nerfing syndrome. Use with caution.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2012, 12:12 AM
OP your name is now Captain Nerficus of the USS NerfeverythingthatIdon'tknowhowtodealwithbecauseId on'tlikeit.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrefyre
OP your name is now Captain Nerficus of the USS NerfeverythingthatIdon'tknowhowtodealwithbecauseId on'tlikeit.
Funny, because I can't remember the last time I lost an arena, even the last time I died is hazy. The only players who defend obviously broken items are the ones who don't want to have their crutch taken away. The fact that they then try to look l33t and cast people who want balance as the opposite is quite hilarious.

Put five of your guys together, and I'll throw together five random guys from Sad Pandas. Not only will we deal with whatever you choose to throw our way, you won't get a single kill and the game will be over in less than five minutes. Send me a PM if you're interested
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
Funny, because I can't remember the last time I lost an arena.

Put five guys together, and I'll throw together five random guys from Sad Pandas. Not only will we deal with whatever you choose to throw our way, you won't get a single kill and the game will be over within five minutes. Send me a PM if you're interested
Notice how he didn't include himself in that Panda lineup...

Who are you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otheym81 View Post
Notice how he didn't include himself in that Panda lineup...
Oh, I'll be there
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Oh, I'll be there
I think I've been trolled...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2012, 12:42 AM
But back on topic, the beams are broken. Not overpowered, but broken. There's absolutely no way Cryptic intended to give them close to DHC/DC damage.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
But back on topic, the beams are broken. Not overpowered, but broken. There's absolutely no way Cryptic intended to give them close to DHC/DC damage.
Then they need to be fixed, not nerfed. We know this

But that's just semantics. Posting all these nerf this crap here will get you nowhere.

Try spamming the bug report forum, at least the devs sometimes read that forum.