Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Ok this is what Lifetime Members should get and its VERY easy to do, infact I bet a Child with a box of Crayola Crayons could do it and if a Child can do it the Developers should be able to do it too...

#1. •The Liberated Borg character species: Play as an escaped member of the Hivemind. Change this Race to Federation only.

#2. Give the Romulan Race to the Klingon Faction. There is already the Romulan Ship Models and the Romulan Body types for characters. They dont need to add in special missions just use the same ones the Klingons already use.

#3. 15k a day Dilithium refinement.

#4. Orion Slave Girl pet.

This is a win win situation, Make the Lifetimers happy Make players in general happy cause they all Want Romulan as a playable race.

Common it cant be that hard for you developers, can it? I mean if its really that hard you should quit your job and let real developers have your jobs so they can make the game better for everyone
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Sorry for the double posting my browser froze and I didnt know the first had took
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptic_
Ok this is what Lifetime Members should get and its VERY easy to do, infact I bet a Child with a box of Crayola Crayons could do it and if a Child can do it the Developers should be able to do it too...

#1. •The Liberated Borg character species: Play as an escaped member of the Hivemind. Make this Race Federation only.

#2. Give the Romulan Race to the Klingon Faction. There is already the Romulan Ship Models and the Romulan Body types for characters. They dont need to add in special missions just use the same ones the Klingons already use.

#3. 15k a day Dilithium refinement.

This is a win win situation, Make the Lifetimers happy Make players in general happy cause they all Want Romulan as a playable race.

Common it cant be that hard for you developers, can it? I mean if its really that hard you should quit your job and let real developers have your jobs so they can make the game better for everyone
1: um we already get this though both sides get it.
2: No Romulans should be thier own faction with thier own ships and missions.
3: don't have a problem with that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptic_
Ok this is what Lifetime Members should get and its VERY easy to do, infact I bet a Child with a box of Crayola Crayons could do it and if a Child can do it the Developers should be able to do it too...

#2. Give the Romulan Race to the Klingon Faction. There is already the Romulan Ship Models and the Romulan Body types for characters. They dont need to add in special missions just use the same ones the Klingons already use.
But this ignores the current state of things, that Klingons and Romulans are sworn blood enemies... (So can you possibly justify why would this happen???)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
But this ignores the current state of things, that Klingons and Romulans are sworn blood enemies... (So can you possibly justify why would this happen???)
You know that old story Prince boy meets Princess girl they fall in love bump uglies girl gets knocked up with a pointy-eared glingon they get merried and everyone lives hapily ever after lmao

But seriously I know that about Romulan and Klingon being on different factions and at war I was just trying to make it as simple as possible for the developers They dont like adding in things that work or make since lol I mean in the game time line Klingon and Federation are at war right? so why did they give Federations the ability to play as a Klingon Federation captain? see what I mean?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptic_
But seriously I know that about Romulan and Klingon being on different factions and at war I was just trying to make it as simple as possible for the developers They dont like adding in things that work or make since lol I mean in the game time line Klingon and Federation are at war right? so why did they give Federations the ability to play as a Klingon Federation captain? see what I mean?
Because Worf established as canon in TNG that there are Klingons who are citizens of the Federation...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Because Worf established as canon in TNG that there are Klingons who are citizens of the Federation...
Ok, I give you that...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-28-2012, 04:05 PM
4 is the only one that should be added ASAP. If there is anything that will bring in more lifers, it will be 4. Of course, it should have its own special emote when you aren't moving.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Why should Feds be the only Liberated Borg characters? I like my LB Klingon.

And for god's sake, we have enough pets as it is. We also have the option of having an Orion BO at Ambassador (I have one).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
Why should Feds be the only Liberated Borg characters? I like my LB Klingon.

And for god's sake, we have enough pets as it is. We also have the option of having an Orion BO at Ambassador (I have one).
But a pet is completely different from a Boff. Although, I think Federation law has something about keeping slaves that prevents us from owning one.

Considering how many pets there are, there should be a separate tab in our inventory for non-gameplay related items like pets, firework, and extinguishers.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:49 AM.