Lt. Commander
I just bought a borg boff and it hasn't shown up yet in my crew list or anywhere else. Can it take some time for it to show up. Most of my purchases have shown up within seconds.
?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortana74656
I just bought a borg boff and it hasn't shown up yet in my crew list or anywhere else. Can it take some time for it to show up. Most of my purchases have shown up within seconds.
?
You have to redeem it from the Boff Requisition officer. They will be located under Cstore officers
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2012, 12:42 PM
I still haven't found it yet.
I bought the officer from the c-store website (not in game), went to my crew option in my inventory as well as the esd bridge officer req person. Can't find it anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2012, 12:52 PM
I found it.
It showed up in my inventory screen however it says that I'm not qualified to use it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortana74656
I found it.
It showed up in my inventory screen however it says that I'm not qualified to use it?
Make sure you have a Empty BO slot, (Not console slot, a BO slot) as without an open BO slot, you cannot commission a new member of your crew... 'Silver' Accounts start with 4 BO slots, and eventually have up to 6 total at VA Rank... I you don't have a empty BO slot, you will either have to kick out an existing BO to make room, or purchase additional BO slots from the C-Store