Lt. Commander
# 1 Anyone having server issues?
02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
I seem to be getting disconnected from the server every couple minutes or so. My internet connection is just fine, no issues there. I've had the server not responding count up go to like 190 before I finally just logged out. I was just wondering if I am the only one or if others are experiencing this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Your connection to the Internet may be fine, But is your connection to the STO Servers fine????

Take a look at this thread.... http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=225155
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Very good information, and very helpful. The first test shows values of no higher than 111 ms, and the second test seems to show decent results (not very adept at this so I'm unsure, but they seem to be in the average). I see a little bit of rubber banding (this is when the ms goes up then down and up again correct?). What is interesting is that I have not had these issues until today. I mean, very randomly I will have a little nugget of an issue but this is resolved in seconds. Never the constant kicks such as I've seen today. What is really interesting is that if it is about to kick me and I log out, it immediately opens the launcher and looks as if it is about to patch.. then nothing. Again, this is the first time I have had any issues. Being to wonder if I should have put this in the bug report, but I didn't want it to get lost in there...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2012, 04:03 PM
yep that is correct
I get disconected then I log in hm can't be started close STO out and restart it
I thought there was to be a seperat server that you had to downgrade to when you went free to play I thought that was what tribble test was for
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2012, 10:11 PM
So, this is strange. It's still rubberbanding really bad (others are having it too) so I give up finally and exit the game. It freezes, I close it, I can still hear the music a full minute later then the launcher opens up and it is now downloading a patch. But it wont download a patch when i open the launcher (I even turned off, then on, then off again on-demand - I always keep it off). Very strange...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Well I'm on minute 20 waiting for DS9 to load
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Yes actually