Lt. Commander
# 11 Question for Brandon
02-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Greetings,

Earlier this past month, someone asked a question about fan site kits. I know that due to CBS licensing that is something Cryptic/PWE can't provide.

What I would like to know is there any way CBS could give fans guidelines as to what is "OK' for use within a fan based website? My main concerns are 1) not violating licensing/legal/copywrite rights and 2) having something for my guild mates playing different games using the same guild.

Thank you.

Matt Miracle
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2012, 08:47 PM
If I were a ninja, and you were a pirate, and we were both robots, who would win in a fight?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-29-2012, 05:41 AM
Are we ever going to get a new forum banner? I'm still troubled by the Starfleet officer attempting to assassinate the Excalibur.

Have you thought about providing a new forum username color for those who cross 1,000 days regardless of whether they have an LTS or no?

Any word on making a mobile-friendly version of the forums?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-29-2012, 05:44 AM
Same question I wanted to ask DStahl:

What side did you choose in Star Wars The Old Republic?

And what class/advanced class are you playing?

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-29-2012, 05:52 AM
the only question I have that *might* be seriously answered would be

Is there an ETa on getting type 6 materials for other startships?

Everything else I would like to know will be done when its done.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-29-2012, 08:04 AM
are there ever going to be any -mod-, not mission, but mod tools for STO?

P.S. since i'm only capable of following the forums, could the answer be posted here?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Are we going to see any more Federation Canon ship designs added into the game? It has been asked and talked about over and over since beta that the community would really like to see the Ambassador and Constellation Configurations added into the game.

The only developer feedback we have to go on so far is, one of the artists who will go un-named, doesn’t like the look of the Ambassador Class… so… is the communities and fans of these designs at his/her mercy? Or is it more complicated than that?

Thank you for your time in concidering my question.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-29-2012, 08:23 AM
I know you might not be able to ask this, but..

Please tell us, the players, you are ignoring the people who want to turn this game into World of ******** in space, this is unacceptable and would not be Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Is there any plan to overhaul endgame raiding? Any chance of raising the skill cap a bit and requiring players to work together rather than just swarm targets in an appropriate order? Are there any plans to revisit space death during fleet actions or STFs? Do the devs see it as a problem, that sacrificing your ship and crew, blowing up next to something you want to kill, respawning and rejoining the fight is tactically a superior option in current STF implementation than running away from avoidable damage to heal and run back in again (which wouldn't be needed either if there was some incentive for sci captains to actually, I dunno, do some healing or CC? :p).
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Here's a less serious question: do people at the office ever give you funny looks because you run Infected Ground during your lunch break in hopes of getting that elusive prototype tech?
Closed Thread