Lt. Commander
Hello everyone!

For as long as I've played this game.. since it started and till now I figured this would be fixed so I said nothing at all about it. So I guess I'll complain now and hopefully someone who makes decisions for this game will fix it.

Can we please stop the mission pop up dialogs from stopping your ship activity / movement and disabling the cloak???? It's super annoying.. it's gotten be killed on many occasions and worse yet - II'll click ANYTHING I have to sometimes in the heat of the moment to get rid of the dialogue so I do not die just so I can still move my ship around and kill stuff.

I'm really surprised this has never been fixed at all... A lof of the issues I've experienced are quite tolerable - but this is the worst thing about the UI / gameplay that I can think of. Please fix!!

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I hope I'm not the only person who feels this way! Who wants to lose their clock and their ship to stop everytime you see dialogue?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 08:58 PM
You can toggle stopping on dialog in the control options, the option is called "Keep moving during Contact dialogs".

The decloaking I think is a known bug that they dont know how to fix.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieboysw View Post
You can toggle stopping on dialog in the control options, the option is called "Keep moving during Contact dialogs".

The decloaking I think is a known bug that they dont know how to fix.
^
This about the popups...

The cloak is NOT, I repeat NOT a bug.

If you pay close attention, yes, there are instances where the ship decloaks during a mission pop up. Thoose are instances where Cryptic has deemed that for missions sake, Decloaking is nessacary.

But there are PLENTY other examples of a dialouge popup where your ship does not decloak.