Lt. Commander
# 11
03-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shelby-Sensation
Run all 6 tonight. Chron, quantum, tric, photon, plasma, trans. Maybe even throw a Breen tric on. Make them taste the rainbow lol.
...in their face! Lol

SHAKE...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
...in their face! Lol

SHAKE...
N' B B B B Bake!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shelby-Sensation
N' B B B B Bake!
pop pop
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimon22 View Post
pop pop
Roger roger
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Warhead Units....
New tribble notes state they are fixing the torp consuls... cool I get it there broken.

Of course that brings me too the question I should have asked before, "Why the heck is cryptic trying too force me into one type of torp?"
I do not follow; surly they are doing the opposite and forcing you away from running single torpdeo types. You can no longer stack torpedo damage consoles of the same type. But the warhead consoles that boost all torpedo types still stack.

There has been no change to warheads has there?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsey
I do not follow; surly they are doing the opposite and forcing you away from running single torpdeo types. You can no longer stack torpedo damage consoles of the same type. But the warhead consoles that boost all torpedo types still stack.

There has been no change to warheads has there?
You're correct. Warhead Yield consoles still stack.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Wait...torp consoles don't stack anymore?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Can someone link that they actually say that is working as intended? The only thing I saw this morning was that they fixed the Projectile consoles but then someone pointed out they broke stacking. Didn't see anything about the not stacking being intended.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Wait...torp consoles don't stack anymore?
Not currently, however, Warhead Yield Consoles are the exception and still stack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
Can someone link that they actually say that is working as intended? The only thing I saw this morning was that they fixed the Projectile consoles but then someone pointed out they broke stacking. Didn't see anything about the not stacking being intended.
Prior to the last patch torpedo consoles weren't just buffing a particular type of torpedo but also every type of kinetic damage (it's been that way since S5 launched). That is what they fixed, however, they broke stacking of torpedo consoles in the process. The Warhead Yield console which buffs 18% kinetic is the exception and still stacks. I'm certain this wasn't intentional and that all torpedo consoles are still meant to stack. Other than the release note (which mentions nothing about consoles no longer stacking) there hasn't been any word from a Dev yet elaborating on the subject: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=257907

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Torpedo consoles now properly only improve their designated torpedo type.[/list]
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Did we really expect a proper fix? They have only got so much "it works" to go around, to fix something, they have to break something else. That's how this all works right? Right guys??

Chronnie barge could be intresting with the B'rel though, I'll have to look into this.