Lt. Commander
# 151
03-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galen107 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajguida1987 View Post
Not sure if it was mentioned in this thread, and I am sure it's old news but - does everyone noticed Kerrat zones include Players from all ranks? Where is the respect in a Vice Admiral taking out a Commander?

Should be put back to zones for specific ranks IMO.
Good point It should be rank specific, as what about a VA taking out a LCDMR, i probably could do it short order if i wanted to try (and I don't)
It was rank specific last time I was in there about a week ago...

Can we get some confirmation on this via other players who can go to Ker'rat to check please and if you see it in game as it is stated above; a bug report should be appropriate, and if you do that copy the ticket number over to the bug section of the forums.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 152
03-01-2012, 12:21 PM
It used to be Rank specifc, at some point during the S5 update it broke and you were able to transfer into another rank bracket's instance.

To the OP.

Join the OrganizedPvP chat channel or say something in Zone chat in Eta Eridani about needing help clearing out the spawn point in Otha or Ker'rat. If I am online and available I will gladly help out (or at least try, I'm more of a space PvPer). In the OrganizedPvP channel you might have to preface an Otha request with "lolground" though.
Lt. Commander
# 153
03-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
It used to be Rank specifc, at some point during the S5 update it broke and you were able to transfer into another rank bracket's instance.

To the OP.

Join the OrganizedPvP chat channel or say something in Zone chat in Eta Eridani about needing help clearing out the spawn point in Otha or Ker'rat. If I am online and available I will gladly help out (or at least try, I'm more of a space PvPer). In the OrganizedPvP channel you might have to preface an Otha request with "lolground" though.
Thanks i will definitely keep that in mind, i didn't know there was a specific channel I have multiple characters that i cycle through, most are VA now.
Lt. Commander
# 154
03-01-2012, 01:32 PM
The OrganizedPvP (OPvP) channel is where generally the more established PvPers hang out. Most of them do space PvP, not sure if a lot of Ground PvPers are still kicking around in there. It's always a good place to ask for help related to PvP things. Generally, people in there are always willing to help those interested in PvP who have the right attitude (ie willing to learn).

Even if you aren't really interested in getting deep into PvP, I'm sure there will be people in there looking for a reason to go pew pew at something ground or space. Note, that there are probably only VAs in there, most of the PvPers have been around for a long time so it will be mostly Endgame PvPers in there. So if you are below that, there might not be a lot of people able to help clearing out spawn campers.
Lt. Commander
# 155
03-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Alecto, yes you can go to Kerrat and change instance to a lower level zone. As a max level General I zoned into Kerrat and found myself killing -50 level cubes. IDK about Otha, never go there. Kerrat used to be so much fun before F2P
Lt. Commander
# 156
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
Alecto, yes you can go to Kerrat and change instance to a lower level zone. As a max level General I zoned into Kerrat and found myself killing -50 level cubes. IDK about Otha, never go there. Kerrat used to be so much fun before F2P
This happened to me and some fleet mates as well. 2 of us were VAs, the other 2 were Lt. Commanders. Although we were on the same instance before starting the war zone, we got split up (though, the level of the Borg on Ker'rat were appropriate for the other VA and myself). So, we started changing instances so that we could all be on the same location.

We found ourselves on a level with the borg being -50 levels below us, and there were several other players that were VAs flying about.
Lt. Commander
# 157
03-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
There are relatively few Klingons. Just change instances to one where no one is camping.
It's not only Klingons doing it, it's Fed's too. I suspect some of them are cross-factioners that do the same thing no matter which side they are on.
Lt. Commander
# 158
03-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
Really? How do you do that? I never heard of that one. Is that a bug or something>?
Lt. Commander
# 159
03-02-2012, 08:32 AM
That's a new bug that's been happening the past few weeks. You can certainly defeat the hulks real quickly, making you go through the mission quicker. The loot is still low level, of course. I'm mostly in the zone for PvP, so I try not to bother with zone changing to lower level groups.

On the bright side, we can change instances now. So, that's great if you notice in chat that another VA zone has more PvP going on than the one you're in.