Lt. Commander
I think we should be able to set a course using the minimap.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Here Here!!!! The reason why I've stopped doing the missions is because I'm sick of going through three different sectors just to get to the start of a mission. A chart would work wonders and would make getting to the start much easier.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman12291969
Here Here!!!! The reason why I've stopped doing the missions is because I'm sick of going through three different sectors just to get to the start of a mission. A chart would work wonders and would make getting to the start much easier.
Storyline missions have a new option "transwarp directly to the mission start location", some kind of starburst in the mission list window.

Great when you're 4-5 sectors out... Uses EC to perform the warp...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdrianDareau
Storyline missions have a new option "transwarp directly to the mission start location", some kind of starburst in the mission list window.

Great when you're 4-5 sectors out... Uses EC to perform the warp...
I have looked and sometimes it there and sometimes it isn't. i have more than enough EC to TW anywhere, but I just need to know where to look. I also have seen the TW button greyed out on the missions even after i have selected the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 10:01 AM
That sounds like a bug. It's always been there for me, right next to the title of the primary mission. If you're in the same sector, it sets the course automatically.

As far as the suggestion of setting course using the mini map, I'm all for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Are you talking about slipstream or TW?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman12291969
I could be like, your secretary and tell you which direction to steer. I got all the sectors and planets for seasons 1-3 memorized anyway lol.

You can pay me with whiskey and Orion entertainers from time to time :3
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
I could be like, your secretary and tell you which direction to steer. I got all the sectors and planets for seasons 1-3 memorized anyway lol.

You can pay me with whiskey and Orion entertainers from time to time :3
No problem at all. Quark is sending them, now, compliments of the Grand Nexus.

I've gotten them down myself. I know where all the starbases are and DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 04:19 AM
I see a briefing meeting, where we choose where to warp out, the route we´re going to fly throug, the coords to beam down... Then we can choose between auto pilot or disable it.

Sorry for my english)))
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-13-2012, 07:27 AM
I think the OP simply wanted to be able to click on something in the minimap to set course to there. Which is something you cannot do currently, you have to open the big map.

Way to derail there.