Lt. Commander
Is it possible to get my C points refunded, I bought the 2 ship slots by mistake?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcibiades001
Is it possible to get my C points refunded, I bought the 2 ship slots by mistake?

Thanks
I honestly highly doubt they will refund any c points because of the disclaimers they put out there that any time you use any type of currency in game or c-store its final with no refunds.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 07:01 AM
So is Zeuxidemus' answer the "official" response? Maybe someone could tell me where to get an official response if it's not.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2012, 07:07 AM
If you want an offical answer, contact support.
They probably copy and paste you a really nice apology.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 07:18 AM
I believe the C-Store says "All sales are final", so I doubt it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2012, 12:46 PM
They should not have to pay staff to fix sill mistakes that can happen hundreds of times per day.

I was going to buy officer slots once. Got kicked as I was about to do it. Later in that day I got around to going back on, logged into wrong character then bought.

My fault.

Bought 2 c-store doffs for one character. Next day I realized it was pointless to buy them. Should Cryptic need to pay me any attention because I then claim it was a mistake?

See if you spend a bit of time thinking, how the world has to work becomes very clear :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
I believe the C-Store says "All sales are final", so I doubt it.
I do believe the C-store is run by Ferengi... I'm not sure.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcibiades001

Thanks
I just had this happen to me as well. Part of the problem is that there are now little (C) buttons EVERYWHERE. I didn't even know what I'd accidentally bought. Support had to tell me, and completely ignored the part of my request where I asked if I could have the points back.

This is one of the many reasons I use C-points as little as possible, and try not to buy anything over my stipend. (Bye, stipend for this month.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
They should not have to pay staff to fix sill mistakes that can happen hundreds of times per day.
True. The C-store should have a function that allows you to undo purchases within a certain period of time for items that haven't been used yet. Without that, though, they should have to pay staff to fix silly mistakes that can happen hundreds of times per day.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8monkey View Post
I do believe the C-store is run by Ferengi... I'm not sure.
A contract is a contract.
All sales are final.
a deal is a deal.

Welcome to Quark's Online.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-27-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
A contract is a contract.
All sales are final.
a deal is a deal.

Welcome to Quark's Online.
Rule of Acquisition #17: A contract is a contract is a contract (but only between Ferengi).