Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
On one of my characters, I've logged on and found my ophidian cane missing. Others, my hortas are gone(and since I got them as gifts in the winter event, I can't just reclaim them without spending EC or c-points). On yet another character, the azura comm code is gone. Seems to happen after a patch or unexpected downtime. What is going on? Alot of the items coming up missing are irreplaceable. why is this happening?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-29-2012, 09:09 PM
I've lost a few stacks of crafting material myself. Simply gone out of my bank, leaving an empty slot. It is easy to see which since I haven't even begun crafting yet.

Definitely something wrong with the server's data integrity. If this starts hitting really valuable and irreplaceable stuff, people are going to scream bloody murder.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'm not happy. I want my items back, or cryptic points as reparations.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 05:51 AM
I assume you chocked for an "overflow bag" button in your inventory? I don't know why your stuff would go there, but still...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Nope, no overflow bag.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Same here. My Odyssey from the anniversary event is AWOL.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I feel for you, man. Here's hoping Cryptic either return our wayward items or give us something as an apology. I would be screaming at the top of my lungs if a ship ended up missing as part of their screw up
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Similar problem.

I am missing a couple of items, namely MACO XI set and all weapons on my currently active ship, as well as most of my energy credits (I had a couple of millions - dont remember exact number, now only 4k something).

Also, if this at all helps to track the issue, my ship devices and a "defense battery" console was moved to inventory.

The changes appear to have occurred after patch on the 2nd of March.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2012, 01:23 PM
This really needs Cryptic's attention. Ignoring this problem will not make it go away.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockduck View Post
On one of my characters, I've logged on and found my ophidian cane missing. Others, my hortas are gone(and since I got them as gifts in the winter event, I can't just reclaim them without spending EC or c-points). On yet another character, the azura comm code is gone. Seems to happen after a patch or unexpected downtime. What is going on? Alot of the items coming up missing are irreplaceable. why is this happening?
Which of your characters is affected?