03-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah, but I already paid for the lifetime, soo.... lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockduck View Post
Yeah, but I already paid for the lifetime, soo.... lol
I sympathise with you, as of yet i havent lost anything yet. Unless the two stacks of rare traces no longer in the bank werent used by my gf >.>. While my name isnt blue i have been lifetime since about two mnths after my join date, the lost items and hacking issues if they arent the top priority right now should be. But this is cryptic, i really wish you luck man^^.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Which of your characters is affected?
Honestly, just look at the bug page in general, this is the worst ive seen this game since my join date. Not being able to finish a mission is one thing, but vanishing items?. Maybe its time we just sidestepped worrying about new content and for the love of whatever please stop worrying about the c-store until the game is "fixed". It is unfathomable that the devs would be in any way worried about the above categories with this game in the state it is, please fix it already.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-05-2012, 02:02 AM
There are a couple of threads abut such issues, and I heard a lot of complaints ingame, too.

Makes me worry, I honestly do not keep much track of what is in my bank and I get prety worried some things are gone there too^^

I mean really... Item disapearing... especially such where you paid for... thats not really funny any more.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-05-2012, 03:04 AM
[quote=FirstAngelus;4068795]There are a couple of threads abut such issues, and I heard a lot of complaints ingame, too.

Makes me worry, I honestly do not keep much track of what is in my bank and I get prety worried some things are gone there too^^

I mean really... Item disapearing... especially such where you paid for... thats not really funny any more.[ /QUOTE Missing items doesnt worry me, however ive spent my last $ on the c-store for good if that happens. No what worries me is the items that have vanished because of hacked accts, if they can access your c-store acct and ppl start seeing bank funds vanish its going to be war on the forums. The eula may absolve them of litigation, however albeit difficult for legal action against an offshore concern like PW they can still shut the game down for risk to those bank accts.
Lt. Commander
# 26 hmm
03-05-2012, 05:21 AM
When STO went F2P I remember an Azura Personal Comm Code from when it was P2P being gone, I thought i must have just looked at the mission but not done it. Haven't noticed anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Noticed that just today: some purple crafted weapons and equipment (engines, deflectors) have disappeared from my inventory and my bank. Obviously, they were gone along with my other stuff, it's just I noticed that only today.

Still no reply from support, Cryptic or PW.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Bump,

I noticed a much of my inventory from several of my characters missing yesterday. All the items from my main's equipped ship was missing too, batteries and all.

Ticket #1303284 submitted.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Now people it's 1 month to early for aprils fools jokes.

I've yet to check all my items they better be there.

reason i say this is a joke as Cryptic have not posted any sort of proper response. to things like this a response is kinda expected in 15-30 mins of OP, 3 pages and still nothing
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-09-2012, 09:22 AM
They commented in ths thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=258751

Every thing you need to know to get your stuff back is there.

It might take a while, but they will fix it, eventually. But you'd think they would commented on the fact that so many accounts were compromised in such a short amount of time.