Lt. Commander
# 1 Login Issues for Perfect World
02-29-2012, 01:29 AM
I merged my cryptic and PWE accounts a week ago. I can log into these forums, obviously, and I can log into STO through the launcher. I cannot however log into STO through the in game login, which makes switching characters quite annoying. I also cannot log in to any Perfect World games or the Perfect World website. This means I am unable to buy zen.

When I try to login, it tells me invalid username or password, but obviously it works because I use the same username and password to login here and to the STO launcher.

I contacted PWE support on the 23rd of February and frankly their email support is terrible. I was hoping to get more visibility here on the forums. Maybe someone can look at my account in the database and see if there is something checked off wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-29-2012, 03:37 PM
I just started playing this game, but i doubt youre gonna get any help. the customer support here is pretty non existent.
Lt. Commander
# 3 log in
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
it won't even tell me incorrect info, it just makes a pathetic noise and doesn't even try to log me onto the website, yet the game info allows me to log into the game thru launcher so i know it is correct.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Well at least someone has the same issue as me, I dont feel so alone now. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Sadly, once you merge the accounts, there's no going back. The only recourse is to log a tech support ticket with PWE, not Cryptic, although I suppose placing one with both can't hurt. You can access the ticket's (both PWE and Cryptic) from my sig.

I'm sorry you have to experience this, if it were up to me, I'd do whatever I could about it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
Sadly, once you merge the accounts, there's no going back. The only recourse is to log a tech support ticket with PWE, not Cryptic, although I suppose placing one with both can't hurt. You can access the ticket's (both PWE and Cryptic) from my sig.

I'm sorry you have to experience this, if it were up to me, I'd do whatever I could about it.
I have been in contact with PWE, but lets just say their support is a little slow. I dont want my accounts seperated, I just want the account to work for PWE website and games. At least I can login to these forums and STO through the launcher.

Thanks for the support though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2012, 07:12 AM
I enjoy playing the game, but all the issues with my account make me question the wisdom of investing to much time into it.