Lt. Commander
Back in my PBEM days, I used to create LCARS, pips, and things of the like for the sites they were based on. Since quite a number of years have passed, and I'm no longer that graphically or physically inclined, I was wondering if anyone out there might be capable of making up some ranking pips and/or custom LCARS for use in a signature.

Now, before people point me to the ones already made (like the pips 12th Fleet uses, or the LCARS/sig images by Blackavaar), those are great and all, but I'm looking for something slightly different.

If I look around enough, I know for a fact I've got a whole set of the pips 12th Fleet uses, though for the life of me, I can't remember whom made them, where they were initially hosted, and where to find all the other uniform variations. I could use them if I wanted to, but since they're of the round variety and not the STO-esque squares, I choose not to.

As for the LCARS, I'm actually fond of the single-color, multi-hue combo 'accident' that happened here in STO, but I'd prefer something other than blue. (Already tried dinking with the color properties of it in Photoshop, and it's not as simple as moving sliders... and I used to be a graphic artist... Heh.)

Since I had no idea where the hell to post an art request, even if it's just for my sig, I figured I'd throw it here. If I'm wrong, you can all lynch-mob me later (but my Master Keys will remain mine... ).

If it's easier to PM me about what all I'd like, as opposed to replying here, go for it. I'd do this stuff myself, but I don't have the time, energy, nor environment to do it in.

I'll seriously appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 06:13 AM
These might be helpful to ya. Not strictly what you were asking for, but it's a headstart.

I'll see if I can dash out some pips and other clipart later tonight
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
These might be helpful to ya. Not strictly what you were asking for, but it's a headstart.

I'll see if I can dash out some pips and other clipart later tonight
Head-start indeed. Many thanks! I was wondering what fonts I've been seeing around here. *lol* The grey framework might also be something I can toy with when I have the time.

Maybe I'll make a rough draft of what all I'm trying to pull off, then see if anyone out there can possibly make it... less painful on the eyes.