Lt. Commander
Hey folks. My apologies if this is a really stupid easy fix, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. In space my friend is missing the bar that shows all the bridge officer skills. I was trying to explain to him how to check over them and see what they all do, etc... and he just couldn't figure out what I was talking about. So eventually I logged into his account and looked... and sure enough he's missing that bar. Even when I log in on my PC! Long story short, how do I get it back? I looked through all of the settings that I could think of, I Googled the issue... no dice. Help is muchly appreciated.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhoneFyrce
Hey folks. My apologies if this is a really stupid easy fix, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. In space my friend is missing the bar that shows all the bridge officer skills. I was trying to explain to him how to check over them and see what they all do, etc... and he just couldn't figure out what I was talking about. So eventually I logged into his account and looked... and sure enough he's missing that bar. Even when I log in on my PC! Long story short, how do I get it back? I looked through all of the settings that I could think of, I Googled the issue... no dice. Help is muchly appreciated.

Thanks!
Any bar setting but '4' should bring it back
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Oh man... if it's that easy... LoL.

I'll have him try it. Thanks Armsman!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Yup! That seems to have fixed it. Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhoneFyrce
Yup! That seems to have fixed it. Thanks again!
Just bought a new ship and my bridge officers are missing from tool bar....any idea on how to get them back?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal36
Just bought a new ship and my bridge officers are missing from tool bar....any idea on how to get them back?
you have t reassign officers to their stations when you get a new ship.