Lt. Commander
I have edited an existing mission that I have published, to add a bit of polish to its ending.

However now when I preview the mission its just screwed - as follows:
On getting the mission granting popup, the objective that is shown is <Unnamed Task>, which is both not allowed by the editor, and it used to be correct - what system to go to! I have not edited anything at this end of the mission...
Knowing the mission, I travel to the system to kick off the quest. On starting the mission and entering the system, none of the existing triggers are working now, only the new one that I have added; which is at the end of the mission flow for this system. Resetting the Map/Mission doesn't change this behaviour.

Agreeing to the new transition popup, the new one above, the player warps to a new system correctly. Triggers work as intended until the very last one, which already existed, which means the mission can not be completed.

So in summary, it seems that the existing part of the mission is being ignored except for granting the mission, and only the new part of the mission is being enacted.

I've started getting good feedback, and some tips, for the original mission so I do not want to publish this new version if its going to be broken...

Is this a known issue? Have I done something wrong? How do I get it working as a whole?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 06:37 PM
My understanding is that if you send in a trouble ticket that includes your mission ID, customer support will take a look at it for you. As to the issue itself, I'm afraid I don't have a solution to give you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestion...will give it shot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, sorry I didn't have anything else to offer. That's a WEIRD glitch, my friend.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2012, 01:53 AM
I just really hope they don't come back with the solution being to Publish the mission and see what happens
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Question: Did you check to see if there is some Un-Named task (yes, even though you didn't touch that part, glitches can happen). My point: You might want to check and se if it's something you can correct yourself (and still report the Glitch of coourse.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the tip, but alas no. There were some 'Goto next map' corrections to make, but all tasks are shown correctly titled in the Mission Workflow.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2012, 05:47 PM
The only thing I can think of is that it might be a Season 4 foundry mission and you haven't reset the code on the maps.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2012, 09:04 PM
The mission was originally Published about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago...
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Kaalryzian, can you post the short-code and title for your mission that's having problems? It lets us find your specific mission having a problem in seconds.