Lt. Commander
# 1 I'm stuck in Blue space...
08-07-2011, 10:31 PM
I am stuck in blue space. I can't /stuck. Abort Mission is greyed out. I can't swich instances as I get the message "NoPossibleMaps". I tried requesting GM help but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I can't seem to create any tickets and I do not have any listed even though I've been requesting GM Help.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Drok.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-07-2011, 10:59 PM
I decided to just re-roll
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordenrahl View Post
I am stuck in blue space. I can't /stuck. Abort Mission is greyed out. I can't swich instances as I get the message "NoPossibleMaps". I tried requesting GM help but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I can't seem to create any tickets and I do not have any listed even though I've been requesting GM Help.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Drok.
You have clipped through the bottom (or the sides) of the space map.

You'll have to log out for at least half an hour then log back in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Does somebody actually have a serious explanation and cure for this problem?

If I had slipped off the edge of space. Then surely I would have been in blue space when I exited the game, as my saved game just loaded me straight into blue.

I just had to delete my game character and start again as I couldn't find a solution to this problem, and now the game won't let me create another character again. I'm getting so sick and tired with this game, it took me 4 attempts just to log into this forum with the stupid captcha quote being unreadable.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-29-2012, 09:20 AM
It's starting to sound to me as if there's a lot of information we're not seeing about this. What were you doing when you "fell" into blue space? What mission were you on? Where on the map were you? Were you even on a mission? Please, the more information you give us, the easier we can help you.

I'm suspecting something but I don't want to just say, oh yeah, you're issue is blah blah blah without getting the full story. So please, tell us everything you were doing up to the point this started and then follow up with what happened afterwards.

The guy above is right however, if what you're saying is true about being in blue, then log out, log back in after 30 or so mins and everything should be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-29-2012, 10:45 AM
I sometimes end up in blackness when beaming back from a map, I usually just pitch my ship down and engage impulse and usually I pop back into the space map. Otherwise just relog and that usually fixes it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Race1 View Post
I sometimes end up in blackness when beaming back from a map, I usually just pitch my ship down and engage impulse and usually I pop back into the space map. Otherwise just relog and that usually fixes it.
Okay, that makes sense. It really sounds like you're lagging, or otherwise having some kind of server communication issue going on here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry was having a bad day that day, was enjoying the game until it became impossible to play.

I was stuck in the first "real" mission where you take your command as a captain getting your first ship fighting the borg. I'm supposed to be flying around in space killing drones/probes in your first ship battle. I can't tell you the exact chapter name, as I said, I tried starting from fresh, and now it won't let me create a new character.