Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Bank suggestion
02-29-2012, 04:58 PM
I was talking to some fellow fleet members and they suggested that I mention this here for Cryptic to maybe, someday look at. I was thinking that with a current issue or bug with the fleet bank where some members cannot withdraw items, despite not reaching an item limit, that the bank permissions should be revised or have the option of a system similar to a pay it forward method. In short: If a member doesn't contribute by depositing items or ECs into the fleet bank, there should be an option for the Fleet Master to enable those members to not withdraw from the fleet bank. However, should there be a member who actively deposits items into the fleet bank multiple times a day, they should be allowed to withdraw that many times from the bank as they contribute.

I like this idea, as I feel it better regulates and sorts out members of a fleet who contribute and who doesn't and for other fleet members to help encourage the non-participating members to better participate. It's just a thought, and I hope that if there is enough support, Cryptic may add it in, or at least consider it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-29-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't know if its changed (last time I was in a fleet was about a year ago) but couldn't you separate who could withdraw from the fleet bank by rank? Because my fleet restricted "new" fleet members from accessing the fleet bank. Just make everyone who can access the bank an "ensign" and the others a "recruit" or "crewman."

Also, it'd be useless to allow people to take as many items as they give. They'd just spam batteries or something. Wouldn't help
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah, that's still how it is, but I'm saying as a more versatile way with less maintenance for the Fleet Master
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-29-2012, 09:45 PM
If its to much for the General then enlist some Lieutenants
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Well after hearing some feedback on my fleet's version of the idea, they also suggested that the user should be given the tallies of rarity. If you deposit common items like batteries, then they should only be allowed to withdraw common items. If they deposit items of purple rarity, they should be allowed to withdraw items of same or lesser rarity, in this case, anything. I am not asking for a revision of the system, but just an idea for Cryptic to think about. I'm not overly picky, just... creative.