Lt. Commander
Hi,

Really need help with this as it has 'stalled' my gameplay somewhat... When it was originally released on the c-store all those months/about a year ago, I purchased the Advanced Heavy Cruiser (Commander class) from the c-store... obviously costing my c-store points. Since F2P was launched it isn't among my legacy unlocks unlike the NX class, Oberth Class and TOS Enterprise which were ALL purchased on the c-store prior to F2P. Why do I not have access to a ship that I have already paid for? I have submitted a ticket 4 days ago with no response as yet. I really want to use this ship now that my newest character has reached Commander 1, and I am hesitant to buy it again from the c-store as well as continue playing this character until I get my precious ship back =(

If anyone else has experienced this problem please let me know, and if you HAVEN'T had this problem I'd be interested to hear from you too... maybe it's just my account, maybe it's game wide.

Some help from Cryptic would be much appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Paying Customer
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykalD
Hi,

Really need help with this as it has 'stalled' my gameplay somewhat... When it was originally released on the c-store all those months/about a year ago, I purchased the Advanced Heavy Cruiser (Commander class) from the c-store... obviously costing my c-store points. Since F2P was launched it isn't among my legacy unlocks unlike the NX class, Oberth Class and TOS Enterprise which were ALL purchased on the c-store prior to F2P. Why do I not have access to a ship that I have already paid for? I have submitted a ticket 4 days ago with no response as yet. I really want to use this ship now that my newest character has reached Commander 1, and I am hesitant to buy it again from the c-store as well as continue playing this character until I get my precious ship back =(
Commander 1??? That explains the issue... When it was originally released, only the Tier 5 Version was in the C-Store, with the Commander version (T3) made available for one-time purchase using ECs... With the start of Season 5, the T3 version was moved into the C-Store as well... It appears that you never purchased the T3 version of the Excelsior class, which is why its not showing up in your legacy unlocks...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Interesting... I guess the way to solve it would be to check and see if the OP has the tier5 available (even if he can't use it due to rank restrictions) for no price.....