Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Yeah that's why I posted here. Didn't want to waste the devs time with a bug report with no info in it.Its obviously annoying that its happening to me but at least its not a big problem,as I said so far it only seems to be me.On the plus side I learned something new ,never noticed snb affecting weapon timers before today.Guess I better add sci team back to ships
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-02-2012, 08:10 AM
this happens to me now and then.

i chalk it up to target weapons....and then i look around for the sci captain on the other side who is actually thinking, and target him. im not sure if this is boarding party, because i hit tac team every 15 seconds, and rarely ever get caught with that.

and its not a regular phaser proc. im sure of that. but when i stuck 6 into subsys repair....the time is severly cut....like, down to 5 seconds or so. but i have, in the past, seen my weapons go offline for upwards of 20 seconds.

-horizon
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Event hough I have a bug ship I might pass on the set. I will just have to wait for more shield details.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Ya it could be some odd random bug... I don't know what you would report too cryptic... I am sure it would lack much they would be able to replicate. The only weps I have ever seen end up with that high a recharge where torps... honesty I don't even think that long. Normal subnuke will push em too 10-15 sec or so.

In my reality a bug here and there is odd but if its a common thing maybe normal game play is now the bug.