Lt. Commander
# 1 Another MACO Request Thread
03-02-2012, 10:29 AM
I know I have seen requests before for uniforms,weapons,and rank patches for the MACO fans but its been awhile and my search-fu is getting weak. Anyway I think it would be a nice pack they could throw in the store with uniforms,weapons,and rank patches etc maybe add a shuttle and charge four to five hundred points. Instead of rank pips use updated patchs an the sleeves. The shuttle in could be an updated version of the Argo and the weapons and uniforms just go crazy and give us something that looks good, afterall unlike the Omega Force I am sure wearing that armor all the time gets pretty old lol. Anyhow thoughts suggestions please add amd hope that this is som,ething they could add in the soon to be future.
Lt. Commander
# 2 maco bundle
05-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Can we please get a maco bundle but dont just do ent era but how about the combat uniform from ds9 is the siege episode as well
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2012, 04:24 PM
It might all be in the pipeline for release, you never know.

They've gotta throw some interesting **** into the next lockbox, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2012, 05:06 PM
make it a set reward for pvping

then we dont have to pay for it XD
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I'd rather see it as one of the rewards in the next featured episode series. A set of missions gearing up the the oncomming borg, open the uniform to the entire crew, complete with helmets and the rifles!