Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Which kind of creates the issue of not simply being able to downrank everything else to fill the hole...meh.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
Going by the dialogue in Second Wave with the Deferi Ambassador, it seems to take place after the Breen series though.
The Breen series could (and IMHO should) be shuffled around pre-Cardassian front. There have been a number of player requests for this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
The Breen series could (and IMHO should) be shuffled around pre-Cardassian front. There have been a number of player requests for this.
I could definitely agree with that. I think the Breen series should be available much earlier ... however, with it's current place in the episode list, putting the 2800 before it doesn't currently make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm not really a fan of all those recycled FEs as band aids for klingon leveling. Leveling a klingon - or romulan - or cardassian - should be an unique experience and not a replay fed missions as x.

Especially since klingon players are forced to start as feds, and will most likely already have played half or more of all "klingon" missions with their first fed char...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-02-2012, 03:18 PM
good point with the breen series already happening as far as the ambassador is concerned. for feds the breen series should proboly be between the romulan and cardasian arcs then. and the old drake mission should proboly be inserted in the klingon arc.