Lt. Commander
# 31
03-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I must have that armor.

NOW.

You mean the armor the Clu and his minions wear?
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I don't like Drake nor Section 31 and think they are given way too much "air time".
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-03-2012, 03:17 AM
what Changeling are we talking about anyway?
i am asking myself since last weeks episode, i don't remember any Founder put into prison during the DS9 Series.

Are we talking about that one Changeling (LAAS?) that showed up in that one Cardassian story mission?
I don't recall what that was all about anymore... but that wasn't 30 years ago either.

Who are we talking about?
Just some *random* made up one for the Story's sake or do we actually know him from somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
what Changeling are we talking about anyway?
i am asking myself since last weeks episode, i don't remember any Founder put into prison during the DS9 Series.

Are we talking about that one Changeling (LAAS?) that showed up in that one Cardassian story mission?
I don't recall what that was all about anymore... but that wasn't 30 years ago either.

Who are we talking about?
Just some *random* made up one for the Story's sake or do we actually know him from somewhere?
It's the main Female Changeling from DS9. She surrendered herself over to the Federation and ended the war in order for Odo to rejoin the Great Link.

Quote:
The Female Changeling ultimately paid the price for the millions of lives lost when Starfleet forced her to sign the Treaty of Bajor that ended the war and took her into custody.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Brandon, you guys need to have this text/info show up in game somewhere too. The easiest way would simply be a mail from the system titled "special communique" or whatever. Alternatively you could add a console at ESD or SFA(and the KDF locations) to access these reports and some type of notification whenever a new one is available. I think it would get more people reading them and increase the excitement/hype of the next episode.
Why not have them appear like the psycho hologram's engineering logs in the Devidian series. Have some computer terminal or datapad that's been left lying around somewhere. Once you interact with them you get a copy of it in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-03-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
It's the main Female Changeling from DS9. She surrendered herself over to the Federation and ended the war in order for Odo to rejoin the Great Link.
Quote:
The Female Changeling ultimately paid the price for the millions of lives lost when Starfleet forced her to sign the Treaty of Bajor that ended the war and took her into custody.
More like a slap on the wrist. She deserves worse.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
I never liked her, if it is her I hope they got the actress in to do the voiceover to lend some authenticity to it,
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-03-2012, 09:02 AM
So.. Section 31... Wonderful...

Wonder if they were able to Clone Sloan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Actually the mission has nothing to do with Drake or Section 31...
Ok then.... Is it possible that Wayoune is back again? >.< Hope that he really is long dead... Always hated him.. Well except for the one that wanted to defect..
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-03-2012, 10:26 AM
I very much hope that we don't get drafted to "help" Drake again. I dislike dealing with the little slime ball and being forced to do so to complete a mission is very distasteful. I want to play my Starfleet characters as ethical, especially Vice Admiral G'eek.

I too would like to see Drake get at least a little bit of a comeuppance.

But the die is cast and the episode will play out however it's written.

EDIT: Glad to hear that the mission doesn't involve Drake at all.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-03-2012, 10:35 AM
At what point can we play the Facility 4028 mission? i still get "Time is short" when hailing Cmdr Achebe and if I talk to the Vorta outside DS9. Eruan, he doesn't have anything for me to do yet.