Login

Career Officer
# 11
08-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Add me to the list of people effected!
Career Officer
# 12
08-06-2013, 09:47 PM
You can have that seat, I think the previous owner lost interest in STO.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 13
08-07-2013, 06:30 AM
No surprise. And in response to the person who said something about discharging and getting another, this is a cross-faction character that you get for completing the Marauder (or Diplomat) Duty Officer missions - You only get one shot at it.

And just a little update, while I and the others who have commented here, have noted not being able to edit their cross-faction boff since inception, I just talked to a friend yesterday who had previously had the problem, apparently gotten it resolved, and the problem has no reasserted itself; the boff didn't revert to "factory settings," but she can't change the current uniform.
Career Officer
# 14
08-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacelli1 View Post
No surprise. And in response to the person who said something about discharging and getting another, this is a cross-faction character that you get for completing the Marauder (or Diplomat) Duty Officer missions - You only get one shot at it.

And just a little update, while I and the others who have commented here, have noted not being able to edit their cross-faction boff since inception, I just talked to a friend yesterday who had previously had the problem, apparently gotten it resolved, and the problem has no reasserted itself; the boff didn't revert to "factory settings," but she can't change the current uniform.
There used to be a work around, but the costume command was fixed a few months ago. I was able to get my Ferengi into a pinstriped suit. After the removal workaround, he's been stuck in his current outfit. It's funny because I believe the devs could really fix this bug in less than a day. They just don't want to
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
08-08-2013, 02:27 AM
I've often wondered...

If every single one of us with a Marauder BOFF filed a bug report on the same day, at roughly the same time, would the devs take notice then? At least 18% of the playerbase (got to be more now, surely?) filing the same report all at once... and then doing it again a week later if no fix was in sight. I'd imagine a fairly miffed person at the end of the bug report process.
Even if all they did was have someone sit and delete them all, it still takes someone away from a more important role. Would it start a chain reaction up the corporate ladder until it reached someone who could say "Fix this!".
I figure everyone should do it on a Friday (after the weekly patch and maintenance). Gives them a week to do something before we all do it again the following Friday if nothing was done.
Career Officer
# 16
08-22-2013, 07:19 AM
[redacted]

Last edited by pacelli1; 08-22-2013 at 09:24 AM.