Lt. Commander
# 1 Are you kidding me?
03-03-2012, 05:28 AM
I now finally, managed to get my 120 EDCs for my MKXI ground set.

I was doing that for one reason only: After cryptic refused to give the KDF a decent number of costumes I wantet a fitting costume for my Mercanary crew.

Bad enough that there is next to no way to get the MKXII set and with that the Helmet, but I did know that.

But now I find out: I can*t use the f****** costume on my BOs? Thats one of the main reason I did that.

And I know I'm not alone on that, I know at least 4 people from the forum alone collecting the for the very same (or at least a similar) reason, not even speaking of ingame.

And now they cant be used on BOs? What sick joke is that?
After grinding HUNDRETANDTWENTY EDCs this CRAP is the result?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 06:21 AM
I know right?

After grinding a few space sets I gave up after seeing what my rewards for ground would be. Not saying that I'm correct to place such a high value on visuals, but I do.

So now I just PVP. An occupation that grants virtually nothing at this time, rather than do STF's.

PS: Everyone on DS9 thinks you're sexy. I heard the talk at Quarks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Well its really hard for us roleplayer at KDF side...

att KDF there is more limitations than on FED side...for example the Orion clothing.. also there are only ugly eyepatches to buy for Cpoints...

on my FED i was glad that i can spend some money for visual for my toon...

but now . yesterday i was shopping with my wife in reallife...and i sad.. "mhh lets buy a paysafe card do something good for the game again"

then she said " and what you are going to buy?"

i said that i wat soemthign for my KDF char

then she said.. "there is nothing".. and i was like.. " oh yeah...mhh okay let go eat vanilla ice...

.. now i hear about that thread .. im sad...

to OP just but that in your signature.. maybe people will see it.. i did for the orion clothing.. hopefulyl not everyone is blind

keep typos if u find some
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 10:49 PM
A very unfortunate thing indeed. I too like to customize my BOs' visuals to the extremes, make them fit RP themes, etc. The fact that they cannot wear the STF ground sets puts a big damper on any effort to try and obtain them.. not that I needed any less incentive to not do STFs due to the impossibility of having a (visually) complete set.