Lt. Commander
I notice when I set my Galaxy Retrofit to Venture Class mode that it changes to Material 6, which is the white Venture Class colouring. But if I change the parts to Galaxy, the material flips back. If I buy the Venture Class, will I be able to apply that white to the old Galaxy Class, or is it only with all the Venture parts? I'm quite partial to the material, but I prefer the old Galaxy shape.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon_M
I notice when I set my Galaxy Retrofit to Venture Class mode that it changes to Material 6, which is the white Venture Class colouring. But if I change the parts to Galaxy, the material flips back. If I buy the Venture Class, will I be able to apply that white to the old Galaxy Class, or is it only with all the Venture parts? I'm quite partial to the material, but I prefer the old Galaxy shape.
Material 6 is only available on Venture parts currently. A ship has to have the same material for all parts. Therefore, if you switch any of your parts to a non-Venture piece it will switch to a different skin than Material 6. This is the same for all the new +1 ships with a Material 6; it's only available when the ship is using all +1 ship parts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon_M
its only with all Venture parts...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Some time back CapnLogan mentioned doing Type 6/2409 for all ships.

Don't know if that idea is still on the table or not though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Damn. Ah well, guys, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
Some time back CapnLogan mentioned doing Type 6/2409 for all ships.

Don't know if that idea is still on the table or not though.
depends on logans mood, after all he closed his personal twitter account over people complaining that xxxx ship class wasnt in, or why xxx class hasent gotten a visual update.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2012, 09:26 AM
900 days maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
900 days maybe?
I'd hope not, type 6 is supposed to be the standard design used for all ships in the current timeline. Locking it off only for very old gold members would be a huge mistake. Let them have something more flashy instead
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSnowblind View Post
I'd hope not, type 6 is supposed to be the standard design used for all ships in the current timeline. Locking it off only for very old gold members would be a huge mistake. Let them have something more flashy instead
I agree. if its a material that only vets can get, it owuldnt make sense to give the same material as the Cstore ships.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSnowblind View Post
I doubt one have to shake a magic 8-ball to get the answer to that question. :p

Odds are it will be 900 days vet reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
I agree. if its a material that only vets can get, it owuldnt make sense to give the same material as the Cstore ships.
Teaser is the word here.