Lt. Commander
# 1 Feedback on "Facility 4028"
03-03-2012, 11:06 AM
First off the rewards are surprising. The Jem'Hadar Officers Candiate. I'm glad that's not the run special reward. And the DOFF Domionion Cadre, Io look forward to see what's there. And the mission. Well I know who the antagonist is. I'm looking forward to being surprised.

Now off to save the Founder...and the Federation
More later.

If I'm not mistaken, a new system in Regular Sector Block and no one noticed. Heh. Nice one Cryptic.

OK. Good feint with the protagonist. Nicely done. I love seeing it tied nicely into the lore. The facility map is very, very nice. And whoever in the Federation or Starfleet decided the seciuty protocols of Facility 2048 should be courtmartialed for incompetence.

And we still don't know what interest Drake/Section 31 has in the Founder. Maybe they knew more about Kar'akan then the Dominion does.... Next week is sure to be interesting.

Even more edits:

Oh and I liked the final cut scene. I really, REALLY hated to leave. And I think the patttern is holding on use meeting the future crew of the new Big-E.

More on the rewards.
The Dominion Cadre is 3 DOFFS. 2 Blue Jem'Hdar DOFFs. One Projectile and Energy WEapons Officers. And A Purple Vorta Biochemist. With added benefit of being able to Replicate Ketracel-White in the Replicator for your Jem'Hadar Boff.

Many kudos for this set of rewards. Very, very nicely done as a theme for the entire series.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Not finished it yet but the facility it's awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 11:23 AM
I must echo Fuzun's enthusiasm. I am glad the BOff is present, but not the final reward. Any addition to the DOff system is a great thing. I don't see that team putting out anything bad for the system or game. It's also great that the Cadre is a sure thing, not a chosen reward. Hopefully it is on replay too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2012, 11:27 AM
The server keep droping out its anoying
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2012, 11:33 AM
This facility is awesome! More maps like this please!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2012, 11:40 AM
everything about that was very good. love the rewards, the facility looks awesome. could have done with a little space section at the end.

nice to hear some old names pop up as prisoners.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2012, 11:46 AM
I absolutely loved it! The continuity extras were great to see, shows attention to both Star Trek lore but the game itself as a continuation. Also the cutscene was much more stable than the DS9 attack one, so the quality was wayyy higher.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2012, 11:57 AM
I really enjoyed this episode. First and foremost, the environment team continues to impress with another fantastic ground map.

The story progression, voiceovers, cutscenes, combat and attention to detail were all excellent, as well as the rewards.

I have to admit I was a tad disappointed with the changeling's VOs. The actress didn't sound anything like the character on DS9. Excusing that, she did quite well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Loved the interior of the station, but the mission seemed FAR to short, much like the others.

There should've been a mix of ground and space combat, I can't imagine a captain.....sorry, "vice admiral" leaving the scene of a battle when your fellow starfleet members are dying all around you

The dominion ship could've gone back to ds9 and our ship stay.

Overall though, pretty decent
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2012, 11:58 AM
The environmental artist for this mission deserves a raise. I loved the facility. I loved snooping around, looking at all the cells of the old villains. The holographic guards were cool; I wish I could get their outfits for my character.

The rewards were another highlight. Loved the Jem'hadar Tac BOFF with Torpedo Spread 3! That's awesome. (I do wish that it, like the other special BOFFs, could wear a Starfleet uniform, though.) Also really like the three new DOFFs, too. Can't wait to find out what the special rewards is next week!