Lt. Commander
I'd like more optional/toggle-able hotbars, like *** has. I could use a bar on the side just for transwarps, esp. when I'm in my Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2011, 10:45 AM
agreed, a sidebar for least used abilites/non-combat abilites/items would help free up room on the main hotbar as well as adding 2-3 more slots per row. (there is a way to activate a vertical bar but it needs to be done everytime you enter an another instance; which proves that its avaliable just not set as toggle in hud options. can't rem how to do it of the top of my head atm)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2012, 05:37 PM
After doing a search, I've found several threads asking for this.

Why is this being ignored by Cryptic? It seems like it should be an easy matter to add in the allowance of additional hotbars to hotkey things to. Why hasn't this been done yet, with so many people asking for it?

As it stands now, it is very annoying how half of an entire hotbar can be wasted on having your beam/projectile icons on it in order to monitor their cooldowns.

I'm annoyed with how Cryptic fancies themselves as good at taking feedback, but then ignore seemingly simple requests that would only make the game more user friendly for everyone, and not affect people who didn't choose to utilize the option.

So, Cryptic, what gives?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 06:07 PM
The lack of UI customization has always been one of my biggest gripes with STO. Hopefully at some point we will be able to customize it but I wouldnt expect it anytime soon.