Lt. Commander
I just recorded my video play through of the new episode today, Facility 4028, and I mentioned this in there that it occurs to me, It is time for some space battles. It is time to bring it all home.

We are now 4 episodes in out of the 5. The LAST episode is next Saturday. I feel like a lot of time has been wasted in this series. I'm not saying every episode needs lots of space or ground battles each time, but I really feel it has all been a lead up, a build up. All 4 episodes feel like we are building to something, and I'm not sure it should have taken 4 episodes of build up to lead us to this place. I think episode 2 was a big waste of time, I think it could have been part of episode 1, and made shorter. Get all that dialog and stuff out of the way, then build up with some space battles. Think of DS9 and the dominion war, there were lots and lots of space battles leading up to the final conclusion, it would have been nice if this series was kind of like that. Does that make sense?

4 Episodes in, and I just feel that it has been too much build up, and not enough pay off. The way it feels now, episode 5 better be epic, it needs to have just the most epic space battle this game has to offer, in order to give us the pay off we want. If it doesn't, it may fail.

It is time to bring it all home in a big, big way.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 03:20 PM
The final episode looks to be more ground based, with us on the hull of DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 03:41 PM
If there is going to be a lot of ground stuff, or space EV, in episode 5, then they should have let us fight the battle at the end of episode 4, instead of a cut scene. I wanted to fight my way out of the situation, we needed that. If season 5 has little or no space combat, going to be very disappointing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Last episode: running from one end of DS9's hull to the other and back again, repairing weapons along the way :p

I joke of course. I hope there is some good space battle to retake DS9, followed by a sort of infiltration of the station which is why we need the EV suits.