If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
Unified Intelligence Taskforce(U. N. I. T.) believes that being in a fleet is more then just having a name above your head.
We believe a fleet should be a fun an enjoyable social experience. U. N. I. T. holds true to the golden rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated. We would like everyone to think of their fellow fleet mates as a family not just some random people you play STO with. Lastly we believe in the motto quality over quantity.
What we offer:
* A fun an enjoyable social experience
* Real in-game events(not just PVP)
* An open mind(all members have the right to voice there own opinion without the fear of getting flamed)
* An unique sub fleet system
* Member training
* A Teamspeak 3 server(not 24/7) – this is used as the primary comms for the fleet when the leader is online.
Who we are looking for:
* Mature (16+) players
* Players willing to follow rules
* Players of all levels
* All timezones welcome
We understand real life commitments are a priority with older more mature gamers, and thus we'll never tell you to place the fleet before your real life.
Think you have what it takes to be a member of U. N. I. T. hail Valrek@phoenix79 or Andromeda@andromedasakura in-game.